CottonFresh Dream Bag Sleep SacksOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
These lightweight Cottonfresh Dreambag sleep sacks are 100% cotton, dust mite proof and allergen free. These cotton sleeping sacks come as adult size sleep sacks and childrens sleep sacks.
Cottonfresh Dreambag Sleep Sacks
Adult size sleep sack, cotton sleeping bag liner, 79'x35'
AVAILABILITY: Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
NOTE: All opened bedding products (i.e. pillows, pillow cases, comforters, sheets, encasings) cannot be returned.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
View our entire collection of Cottonfresh Dust Mite Encasings.
CottonFresh Dream Bag Sleep Sacks are ideal for someone who...
- Healthy sleeping as allergy proof bedding while on the road - protection for a child or adult from exposure to allergens from uncovered mattresses & pillows
- Protection from germs - made of 100% pure natural unbleached cotton, these lightweight sleep sack sheets are perfect protection from laundering chemicals, detergents when staying in hotels, motels, vacation homes and camps
- Great for children's sleepovers - for a child with dust mite allergies, eczema or multiple chemical sensitivity. These childrens sleep sacks can be used as a liner inside a childrens sleeping bag or on its own during summer months
- For short and long cruises - good for sailors and passengers
- For in-flight naps and hotels - perfect for airplane pilots and flight attendants
- Summer camp bedding - children will have a comfortable, allergy free bedding alternative to piles of bedding
- Bedding liners - if planning on staying at a friend's overnight, no need to impose and cause more laundry for hosts
- RVs and campers - perfect for guests who stay in an RV on a trip
- Convenient storage - lightweight cotton sleep sack folds into convenient drawstring pouch, easier than rolling a sleeping bag
- 100% pure cotton, dust mite proof fabric: lightweight for cool, gentle comfort and healthy sleeping
- Laboratory tested: Eco-Tex certified* free of specific allergens that can contribute to eczema, asthma, psoriasis and multiple other allergy related conditions
- Built-in pillow cover: provides maximum protection from allergens acting as both sheets and pillow case
- Colorful drawstring pouch included: Comes in red or blue check pattern
- Two convenient sizes: generously sized children version is zip-free to prevent scratching and adult size has fine outer zip with teeth concealed on the inside
- Double stitched construction: for maximum protection against dust mite allergen penetration
- Color: natural (contains no dyes, chlorine bleach or brighteners)
- Free of 21 specific allergens
- Below the limit values of 22 different pesticide residues as applied to fruit & vegetables
- Do not release under the influence of perspiration any more metals than are permitted in drinking water
- Do not contain any dyes or products split off from dyes which are regarded as being possibly liable to cause cancer
- Contain less formaldehyde than that permitted in baby products
- Are free of chlorine bleaches
- Have a pH favorable to human skin
- Contain no biocide or flame-retardant chemicals
- Resistant to the effects of saliva & perspiration
*What is the Eco-Tex Standard 100?
This standard was independently formulated and is administered throughout Europe by 13 independent testing authorities. The standard is rigorously maintained & monitored. The products manufactured & tested to this standard are:
Technical Specifications of Cottonfresh Dreambag Sleep Sacks
|Cottonfresh Dreambag Sleep Sacks|
Video Reviews of Cottonfresh Dreambag Sleep Sacks
Filters & Accessories for Cottonfresh Dreambag Sleep Sacks
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Availability: These items ship via the post office from England. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
Canadian Customers: Your postal service imposes taxes and service charges on this item.
PLEASE NOTE: These Dreambags are not heavy sleeping bags. They are sheets in the design of a sleeping bag.