BGG Digital Hygrometer Thermometer ClockOur Expert Rating:
Our BGG Digital hygrometer and thermometer clock combines 3 displays for time, temperature and humidity.Temperature is measured by the thermometer and hygrometer measures the humidity. Our BGG Digital hygrometer and thermometer allows the user to monitor conditions that could be favorable for mold, mildew, dust mites, bacteria and surface damage. It is a great first step to figuring out if you need to take further action.
BGG Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer Clock
Monitors and displays time, temperature and humidity in one user-friendly device.
AVAILABILITY: Ships out in 2-3 business days, Lower 48 US states only.
- Wants an easy readout of the air temperature, humidity and time in their home.
- Would like a compact thermometer/hygrometer that can sit upright or be wall mounted.
- Needs to monitor conditions in the home or office in order to prevent mold, mildew, bacteria, dust mites and surface damage.
- Displays of Time, Temperature and Humidity
- Switchable °C or °F temperature display
- 12/24 hour clock with alarm function
- Max/Min memory with reset function stores minimum and maximum measurements for both temperature and humidity
- Humidity Accuracy: ± 6% in the 25 to 80% range and from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1°C from -10 to 50°C and ± 1.8°F from 14 to 122°F
- Resolution: Temperature – 0.1° C/F; Humidity – 1%
- Attractive design with built-in tilt stand and wall mounting bracket
- Low battery alert: battery icon appears on the lower LCD when the battery is to be replaced
- Power supply: 1 AAA 1.5v battery (included)
- More than your simple thermometer - will accurately monitor and display the time, temperature and humidity levels in one simple unit.
- Provides accurate temperature and humidity readings.
- Is always handy to have nearby if you want to see if your dehumidifier or humidifier are keeping humidity at the desired levels.
- Helpful for allergy sufferers since it will give you an accurate readout on the humidity levels in the area
- Memory feature with maximum and minimum readout allows the user to monitor the humidity or temperature over a period of time (and to reset the memory at any time).
- Large LCD displays are easy to read and understand
- Battery operated only but only requires 1 AAA battery
- Wish it had either an audible or visual alarm that would indicate the potential of mold
Summary:We highly recommend keeping an eye on the atmospheric conditions in your home or office, especially if you suffer from allergies and respiratory problems. Our BGG Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer features a large LCD display so that you can clearly see the relatively humidity, temperature and time at quick glance. This monitor is helpful if you are concerned about mold and dust mites when the humidity rises above certain levels. Monitoring the humidity and temperature readouts will give you an idea on whether you should take action to lower your humidity levels. Conversely, if you have a humidifier without a built-in humidistat, having the BGG Hygrometer/Thermometer can come in handy. Or even if your humidifier does have a built-in humidistat, it is always helpful to know if its own readings are accurate. If you frequently suffer from sinus congestion you will want to keep the environment humidified but not too much so that mold could potentially form. The BGG Hygrometer and Thermometer features three separate display screens and can sit up nicely on a tabletop or easily mounted on the wall. Overall, this is an affordable and accurate hygrometer, thermometer and clock that is easy to understand and will become a practical accessory in the home or office.
Technical Specifications of BGG Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer Clock
|BGG Digital Hygrometer & Thermometer Clock|
|Weight||4 oz. with battery|
|Dimensions||4.3" x 2.8" x 0.8"|
|Power Supply||1 AAA battery (included)|
|Relative humidity range|
|Relative humidity range||10 to 85% Relative Humidity|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 - 140°F air temperature|
|Accuracy||(+ or -) 6% for Relative Humidity and (+ or -) 1° for air temperature|