Imperial Countertop Water FiltersOur Expert Rating:
The Imperial Countertop Water Filter with CeraUltra Filter has been discontinued.
Exclusive Imperial countertop water filter using CeraUltra Imperial filter cartridge for improved capacity and flow rate. Expert advice from knowledgeable staff. Fast free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy. Ratings & reviews.
- Pressurized, countertop, single filter water filtration system
- Utilizes Imperial CeraUltra Imperial OBE Filter Cartridge:
- Ceramic outer shell provides genuine sub micron filtration and reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity
- The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties
- Activated carbon block core removes chlorine and organic compounds
- Zeolite metal ion reduction medium reduces Lead and other heavy metals
- Reduces up to 99% of soluble lead, iron and hydrogen sulfides
- Carbon-block technology reduces >99.99% of particles 1/2 micron (absolute ANSI standard) and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria
- Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold, spores, algae and removes 100% Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Compact and easily attaches to most standard faucets
- For cold water use only
CeraUltra OBE Efficiency
System Reduction % Reduction E.Coli/Cholera/Shigella/Typhoid/Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% Cryptosporidium/Giardia >99.99% Insecticides/Herbicides >85% Phenols >50% Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons >95% Trihalomethanes >50% Free Chlorine Removal >97% NSF Class 1 std. 42 Lead Removal >98.3% NSF std. 53
Due to filtration of particulates and contaminants from the water during use, the flow of the water from the filter may deteriorate over a period of time. To restore the water flow to its normal level, simply remove and clean by scrubbing the surface of the filter with an abrasive non detergent scouring pad. The reduced flow of water would be the indicator that it is time to clean your filter. The cleaning frequency will depend upon the quality of the water supply. Depending on use and water conditions filter should be replaced once a year.
- Easy and simple to install. The water filter system comes with clear instructions everything you need for attaching to a standard faucet.
- The water tasted very crisp and clean and passed the test with our most picky water drinkers. We were impressed with how much chlorine taste and odor it removed since this was one contaminant that was clearly present in our water supply.
- It is lightweight and portable. A perfect solution for high quality water filtration in summer homes, cottages, condos and apartments.
- Disperses the water at a high flow rate out of the stainless steel spigot. The spigot is set at the perfect angle and allows the user to easily fill water bottles, cups and more. Once the water flow rate starts to go down, this means it's time to either clean or replace the filter.
- Easy to maintain. Simply unscrew the housing, take out the filter and clean the surface with a scouring pad. The amount of gunk collected on the filter serves as evidence that the system is working properly. After about a year or so, depending on water conditions and usage, the filter should be replaced.
- The diverter valve is of high quality and easily twists from unfiltered to filtered water. No flimsy, cheap materials that may break are used whatsoever.
- Is an eco-friendly and money-saving choice since it greatly minimizes the purchasing of bottled water.
- NSF Certified.
- A bit larger in size than the AquaCera HCP countertop filter system.
- The CeraUltra filter cartridge does not reduce fluoride.
- Faucet adapter will not fit designer kitchen faucets.
Summary:The most efficient and economical way to ensure your water is safe and pure is to install a water filtration system in the home. Our Imperial filtration system utilizes a CeraUltra filter cartridge, which is an affordable yet reliable filter to help remove chlorine taste and odor, suspended solids, lead and other heavy metals. The OBE style Imperial filter cartridge is larger in diameter and has more surface area, allowing it to offer a higher flow rate and last longer than some of our other filter cartridges we offer. Overall, the Imperial countertop water filtration system with CeraUltra filter is a high quality unit that is easy to install, affordable to maintain and performs extremely well when it comes to providing safe, good tasting drinking water.
Imperial Countertop Water Filter with CeraUltra Filter
Technical Specifications of Imperial Countertop Water Filter with CeraUltra Filter
|Imperial Countertop Water Filter with CeraUltra Filter|
|Filtration Efficiency||Absolute (defined as >99.99%): 0.9 micron
Nominal (defined as >99.99%): 0.5 to 0.8 micron
|Recommended Flow||0.8 to 1.5 GPM|
|Capacity||1200 gallons or 1 year|
|Flow Rate||1.0 GPM|
|Maximum working pressure|
|Maximum working pressure||125 psig|
|Working Temperature Range|
|Working Temperature Range||Maximum: 100°F
|Dimensions||11.5"H x 4.6"W|