Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Pillows
Crescent Moon alpaca wool pillows are luxury at it's best. Very supportive and comfortable, they are long lasting and a pleasure to sleep with. 70/30 Alpaca and sheep wool blend fill. Organic cotton cover. Alpaca Wool pillows come stnd/queen and king size in soft, medium or firm.
- Alpaca wool fiber is overlapped and intertwined with sheep wool to create a lofty batting
- 260 thread count, 100% organic cotton pillow cover
- 100% biodegradable
- Alpaca fiber's porous nature is naturally dry and clean which prevents dust mites and other allergens from settling in
- Alpaca fiber loves fresh air and will re-loft when put outside for a few hours
- We sell these pillows in two sizes with three different comfort levels, soft, medium and firm
- Limited 5-year warranty on workmanship
Summary:These Crescent Moon alpaca wool pillows are an ideal choice for a hypoallergenic pillow that are supportive, durable and allergen-free. They are also dust mite resistant and make an excellent all-natural choice for those who can not tolerate down or synthetic fills. These pillows are not lofty like down or down alternative nor are they as soft and scrunch-able. These pillows have a dense feel and will compress with use. Luckily, they will re-loft when fluffed and placed outside in fresh air. They come in soft, medium and firm to suite all sleeping position.
Technical Specifications of Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Pillows
|Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Pillows|
|Pillow cover material|
|Pillow cover material||260 thread count, 100% organic cotton fabric|
|Fill||70% Alpaca and 30% sheep wool blend|
|Pillow support||Soft, Medium, Firm|
Video Reviews of Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Pillows
Filters & Accessories for Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Pillows
|Standard||20" x 29"|
|King||20" x 35"|
Opened bedding is not returnable unless defective as covered under the warranty.
Orders sent out by UPS. Normal delivery time is 1-2 weeks for Canadian or US delivery.