Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Organic Comforters or DuvetsOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
Crescent Moon comforters or duvets with organic cotton outer covering and organically grown alpaca and sheep wool filling inside for a warm, comfortable and healthy sleep. These wool comforters and bed duvets do not harbor dust-mites and or their allergens that can cause asthma and allergies in the bedroom.
Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Organic Comforters
70% alpaca wool, 30% sheep wool fill, 260 tc organic cotton cover. Winter weight. Natural white. Sizes: Twin, Double, Queen, King, Cal King
AVAILABILITY: Usually ships out in 2 business days.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
- Alpaca wool is stronger, softer and lighter than most sheep's wool
- Filled with 70% Alpaca and 30% sheep's wool
- Covered in 260 thread count organic cotton
- They require less fill to keep you warm
- For those who cannot tolerate down it is a perfect alternative comforter fill
- Breathable and regulates temperature
- Alpaca wool is very clean and dry
- This wool is grown without herbicides in a stress free environment and the animals are not dipped in pesticide baths
- No chemicals, dyes or bleaches have been used during the processing
- This wool does not contain lanolin or grease
- The wool has been cleaned with natural products and is not chemically treated
- These wool comforters are available in: twin, double, queen or king sizes
- A reusable organic cotton, drawstring bag is included for easy storage
- Wool is Dust mite resistant
- The workmanship is excellent, durable and the duvets are easy to wash
- As warm as a down duvet, but the Alpaca is more comfortable and you don't get hot and sweaty underneath
- Not heavy like a wool blanket, these duvets are light but at the same time keep you warm
- Very clean fill
- An Alpaca duvet may not feel as light and fluffy as a down duvet
- Does have a natural wool odor, but it will dissipate when it is aired out
Summary:Crescent Moon alpaca wool organic duvets are an ideal choice for a hypoallergenic duvet that is comfortable, warm and allergen-free. It is also dust mite resistant and makes an excellent alternative comforter for those who can not tolerate down fill or synthetics.
Technical Specifications of Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Organic Comforters
|Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Organic Comforters|
|Hypoallergenic||Yes, Dust mite resistant, Fire retardant|
|Thread Count||260 thread count|
|Comforters Construction||Wool batt is tacked in the shape of a crescent moon every 6' and sewn into all outside edges of the product|
|Comforters Weight or Season|
|Comforters Weight or Season||1.04 oz. per square foot (winter weight)|
|Comforters Covers||100% organic cotton|
|Comforters Fill||70% alpaca wool, 30% sheeps wool|
|Comforters Color||Natural White|
Video Reviews of Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Organic Comforters
Filters & Accessories for Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Organic Comforters
|Twin comforters||66" x 86"|
|Double comforters||76" x 86"|
|Queen comforters||86" x 90"|
|King comforters||102" x 90"|
|Cal King comforters||94" x 96"|
Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty on workmanship.
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Availability: Orders sent out by UPS. Normal delivery time is 1-2 weeks for Canadian or US delivery.