- Removes Smoke, VOC's and Odors
- Filters 99.99% of particles down to 0.1 micron
- Better-than-HEPA Filtration
- FDA recognized Class II Medical Device
- Built in the USA
Airpura F600 Formaldehyde Air PurifierOur Expert Rating:
Protect yourself from the harmful effects of formaldehyde and other airborne chemicals with this powerful air purifier. The Airpura F00 Air Purifier uses enhanced impregnated activated carbon to absorb hard to remove specific chemicals. Choose between black, white or cream color.
Airpura F600 Formaldehyde Air Purifier
Cleanable pre-filter, 18 lbs. enhanced carbon, true HEPA filter, variable control. Covers up to 2000 sq. ft.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships 1 weeks
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
View all of our Airpura Air Purifiers.
- Construction sites
- Areas undergoing renovations
- New homes
- Homes in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Workplace/Industrial use
- For removing specific formaldehyde & VOCs as well as airborne chemicals
- Maximum coverage: 2000 sq. ft. (2 air changes/hr)
- Large room air purifier
- Traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Cleanable pre-filter
- 2 Anti-microbial filters
- 18 lbs of enhanced activated carbon, 2" deep
- True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft of media w/ 10 pleats per inch)
- Separately changeable filters
- Variable Fan Speeds
- Low noise level
- Manual controls
- 360° air intake and outflow
- 4 casters
- ETL certified, conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI/UL 507
- Colors: Black, White or Cream
- All metal housing
- Sealed motor chamber
- Sealed electrical chamber
- Pressure sealed filter chamber
- Felt gaskets
- Made in Canada
Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating. Additionally, the motor and electrical parts are located in a separate compartment which prevents off-gassing from components and does not allow impurities to be re-introduced into the clean air.
For effective chemical and gas adsorption a deep carbon bed is important. Many filtration systems offer 1 inch or less of carbon. Airpura uses a 570 square inch carbon filter that is 2 inches deep. The deep 2 inch bed takes longer for the air to pass through and therefore is able to absorb more chemicals, gases and odors present in the air.
- Pre-filter: vacuum from outside the unit every 2-3 months and replace every 12 months for normal household use.
- Carbon Filter: replace every 2 years for normal household use.
- HEPA Filter: replace every 5 year for normal household use.
Note: Filter life is based on continuous operation. Filter life will be longer if only used periodically. When used in heavily polluted environments filters will need to be changed more often.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring||N/A|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
- This unit does not meet California requirements, and
cannot be shipped to California.
Technical Specifications of Airpura F600 Formaldehyde Air Purifier
|Airpura F600 Formaldehyde Air Purifier|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 2000 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||115V or 220V|
|Energy Consumption||40 watts - 120 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Not tested by AHAM|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan||560 CFM|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||440 CFM|
|Decibels||28.1 db - 62.3 db (at distance of 6 ft)|
|Dimensions||23"H x 15"D|
|Warranty||5 yrs parts, 10 yrs labor|