Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Chemical RemovalOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
Airpura C600 Air Purifiers are used to assist in the removal of heavy concentrations of toxic gases and chemical vapors. The Airpura C600 has 26 lbs of Activated carbon. See Airpura C600 ratings and reviews. Enjoy fast, free shipping on Airpura Air Purifiers.
Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Chemical Removal
For chemical removal. Pre-filter, 26 lbs Activated carbon, Micro-Barrier post filter, variable fan control. Covers up to 1575 sq. ft.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Custom Made & Ships Within 4-5 Business Days.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
View all of our Airpura Air Purifiers.
Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Chemical Removal are ideal for someone who...
- Lives in an environment polluted by heavy concentrations of chemical vapors or toxic gases.
- Suffers from MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities) and is primarily concerned with removing multiple chemicals from their indoor environment.
- Wants an air purifier capable of adsorbing a large amount of chemicals before needing a filter change.
- Designed to assist in the removal heavy chemical and gas removal
- Maximum coverage: 1575 sq. ft. (2 air changes/hr)
- Recommended coverage: 525 sq. ft. (6 air changes/hr)
- Large room air purifier
- Trap carbon dust and particles 1 micron and greater
- Adsorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases and odors
- Cleanable pre-filter
- 2 Anti-microbial filters
- 26 lb Activated carbon filter, 3" deep
- Micro-barrier particle post filter
- Separately changeable filters
- Variable Fan Speeds
- Low noise level
- Manual controls
- 360° air intake and outflow
- 4 casters
- ETL certified, conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI/UL 507
- Colors: Black, White or Cream
- All metal housing
- Sealed motor chamber
- Sealed electrical chamber
- Pressure sealed filter chamber
- Felt gaskets
- Made in Canada
The Airpura C600's 3-inch deep carbon filter increases the dwell time of polluted air for more chemical, gas and odor absorption. Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters, without any leakage. Additionally, the motor and electrical parts are located in a separate compartment which prevents off-gassing from components and does not allow impurities to be re-introduced into the clean air. The 560 cfm fan motor combined with variable speed control and unimpeded airflow allows the unit to be set at the desired level of airflow to achieve the results needed.
- Pre-filter: vacuum from outside the unit every 2-3 months and replace every 12 months for normal household use.
- Carbon Filter: replace every 2 years for normal household use.
- Micro-Barrier Filter: replace every 12 months for normal household use.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring||N/A|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
The Airpura C600 Air Purifier is designed for environment that are heavily polluted by chemical vapors or toxic gases requiring highly efficient carbon filters that are robust enough to help remove those compounds. Equipped with a 26 lb, 3 inch deep Activated carbon filter the C600 is able to remove chemical contaminants and provides a long dwell time to efficiently adsorb more chemical pollutants on the first air pass that other air purifiers.
- A full 26 lbs of high quality Activated carbon packed 3 inches thick ensures effective chemical adsorbtion.
- Offers one of the largest room coverages of any of our air cleaners at up to 1575 square feet achieving 2 air changes per hour.
- MCS friendly. Airpura does not use any silicone, rubber, or plastic in their gaskets or internal parts and the body is made up of non-off gassing powder coated steel. Furthermore, the motor and electrical parts are separated in a sealed chamber that prevents any off-gassing while protecting the components from any of the contaminants.
- The variable fan controls make it easy to select a noise level and air flow which suits your preference.
- Considering the volume of air being moved, the highest speed was quieter than we expected. The medium and low settings produce a low background white noise and can be set low enough to make only a whisper.
- Excellent warranty. We are always happy to hear that a manufacturer will stand behind their product and Airpura is no exception with their 5 year warranty on parts, 10 years on labor and motor.
- The Micro-Barrier particle filter is not a HEPA filter. It will capture airborne particulates 1 micron and greater, such as carbon dust, but does not have the ability to capture sub-micron particles.
- No filter change indicators. It is up to you to keep track of filter usage and when they need replacing.
- Replacing the filters requires a bit of work. To access the filters, the C600 needs to be turned upside down so the bottom plate can be unscrewed and removed, then the filters can be lifted out. The unit weighs 49 lbs and the carbon filter alone weighs 26 lbs and can be heavy for some to lift.
Summary:The Airpura C600 is a specialty air purifier designed for removing chemicals and gases from the indoor air. We recommend the Airpura C600 for indoor environments polluted by high concentrations of chemical or gas vapors produced from fire or smoke, second hand smoke, perfumes, cleaning products, cooking odors and off-gassing of toxic gases. The Airpura C600 is also a great choice for use in MCS situations. Please keep in mind this machine is not for sub-micron particle removal. If you are in need of an all-purpose air purifier that will remove a substantial amount of chemicals, gases and odors, as well as offer excellent airborne particle removal, we recommend the Airpura R600.
Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Chemical Removal
Technical Specifications of Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Chemical Removal
|Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Chemical Removal|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 1575 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||115V or 220V|
|Energy Consumption||40 watts - 120 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Not tested by AHAM|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan||560 CFM|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||420 CFM|
|Decibels||28.1 db - 62.3 db (at distance of 6 ft)|
|Dimensions||23"H x 15"D|
|Warranty||5 years parts, 10 years labor|
Video Reviews of Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Chemical Removal
Filters & Accessories for Airpura C600 Air Purifier for Chemical Removal
Airpura Universal Pre-Filter 2 pack
Includes two pre-filters for use with Airpura models R600, UV600, V600, P600, P600 Plus, C600, H600, I600. Vacuum from outside the unit every 2-3 months and replace every 6 months for normal household use.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Within 3-4 Business Days.
PI AP PFLTU