Airfree P2000 Air Sterilizer
The Airfree P2000 air sterilizer uses heat to eliminate mold spores, bacteria, viruses, fungus and more. It covers rooms up to 550 sq. ft. in size. The P2000 provides highly-effective, totally-silent operation, no ozone emission and it is maintenance free—does not require filters. See our expert ratings and reviews.
Airfree P2000 Air Sterilizer are ideal for someone who...
- Needs to eliminate mold spores, fungi, bacteria and more in a home or office space
- Needs an air cleaner that will kill microorganisms and reduce organic smells
- Needs to preserve important documents, video tapes, computers, pieces of art and other valuables that mold, bacteria and other microorganisms can harm
- Has allergies or asthma that is triggered by microorganisms or organic matter
- Wants to remove germs in a medical or childcare environment
- Wants an air cleaner that doesn't need filters or any maintenance
- Cleans up to 550 sq. ft.
- Destroys 99.99% of all microorganisms
- Does not require filters
- Incinerator chamber heats to 400°F (204°C)
- Does not emit ozone or ions
- No fan
- Continuous operation
- Plug in to turn on
- On/off LED light
- Adjustable blue anti-stress light
- Auto shut-off protection
- Air intake at the bottom, outflow at the top
- Moves air through a process of air convection at a rate of 14 m³/hr
- Air is cooled before exiting the unit
- Energy-efficient: only uses 52 watts
- Tilt sensor
- ISO, CE, UL certified
- Color: White
- ABS Plastic shell, ceramic core
- Made in Portugal
- The P2000 air sterilizer is designed to use on the floor, but not on thick carpeting, in a vertical position and away from curtains and blinds that may obstruct the airflow.
- Do not attempt to use the air sterilizer sideways, under furniture or with its bottom air inlet or top air outlet blocked, preventing air from flowing in and sterilized air from flowing out. If any of the above occurs, the Thermo-dynamic sterilizing ceramic core will be disconnected and the unit will not work properly in those conditions—after about 1 minute, the anti-stress light will start blinking to call for attention, indicating poor installation, or eventual malfunctioning. After a few seconds of being properly installed the anti-stress light will stop blinking.
- Always keep the air sterilizer turned on.
- Recommended time for 70 - 90% microorganism reduction is 10 days. (You may notice results after 1 week).
- Install 1 Airfree P2000 air sterilizer per each 550 square foot area with a ceiling height of 8 feet.
- For the best results, keep the sterilizer plugged in the same room.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs||N/A|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring||N/A|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters||N/A|
|11. Value for Price|
The Airfree P2000 air sterilizer is an excellent value for users. There are no filters to replace, so users don't need to worry about paying for costly replacement filters. Plus, the air sterilizer is energy efficient and does not use a lot of electricity.
- Kills 99.99% of all pathogens including mold spores, viruses, bacteria and more
- Completely-silent operation—great for use in the office, home or bedroom
- User-friendly operation: simply turn on the Airfree air sterilizer and it is ready to go. It only has one speed and should stay running in one place—do not move it.
- It does not require maintenance: there are no filters to replace, saving you time and money.
- It will help to keep food from developing mildew, extending the shelf life of your perishable food.
- Independently tested to show that it can reduce ozone by 26% with each air pass
- Lightweight design; easy to move and carry
- Automatic shut-off: prevents overheating if the air intakes are blocked or if the sterilizer has been tilted over
- The blue night light has a dimmer control so users can adjust the brightness to their liking or the light can be turned off.
- The P2000 does not do much for the removal of general gases, chemicals and odors since it doesn't use carbon filters
- Since the P2000 air sterilizer does not have a fan, it moves air via the slow process of convection—you'll achieve the best results within 21-30 days of continuous use, but you may see a reduction in microorganisms by 70% - 90% within 10 days.
- Since it does not use filters, it won't reduce the amount of particles that are in the air
- The Airfree P2000 will produce off-gass for a day or two when it is first turned on, but it will stop after 24 - 72 hours of continuous use.
Summary:The Airfree P2000 air sterilizer is a nice option for those that want to eliminate mold, bacteria, viruses and more in their home or office. It is safe to use and does not emit any ozone or ions during use. The P2000 does not require any maintenance or filters, so it will save you money since you will never have to purchase replacement filters.
Airfree P2000 Air Sterilizer
Technical Specifications of Airfree P2000 Air Sterilizer
|Airfree P2000 Air Sterilizer|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 550 sq. ft.|
|Energy Consumption||48 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||CADR is not designed to test the Airfree technology|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan||n/a|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||n/a|
|Dimensions||10.4"H x 8.4"D|