Airfree Onix 3000 Air SterilizerOur Expert Rating:
The Airfree Onix 3000 air sterilizer utilizes heat to kill 99.99% of airborne microorganisms, including mold, bacteria, viruses and more. It covers rooms up to 650 sq. ft. in size. Totally-silent operation, no ozone and maintenance free—there are no expensive filters to replace. See our expert ratings and reviews.
Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer
Covers rooms up to 650 square feet in size. Black.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer are ideal for someone who...
- Needs to remove mold, fungus, bacteria and more in an office, home or basement
- Wants to kill microorganisms and reduce organic smells in their home
- Needs to preserve important documents, tapes, computers, pieces of art and valuables that mold, fungus, bacteria and other microorganisms can cause harm to
- Is suffering from allergies or asthma triggered by microorganisms or organic matter
- Wants to eliminate germs in a childcare or healthcare environment
- Wants an air cleaner that does not require maintenance—the Onix 3000 does not require filters or replacement parts
- Cleans up to 650 sq. ft.
- Destroys 99.99% of all microorganisms
- Does not require filters
- Incinerator chamber heats to 400°F (204°C)
- Does not emit ozone or ions
- No fan
- Completely-silent, continuous operation
- Plug in to turn on
- On/off LED light
- Adjustable blue anti-stress light
- Auto shut-off protection
- Air intake at the bottom, outflow at the top
- Moves air through a process of air convection at a rate of 14 m³/hr
- Air is cooled before exiting the unit
- Energy-efficient: only uses 52 watts
- Tilt sensor
- ISO, CE, UL certified
- Color: Black
- ABS Plastic shell, ceramic core
- Made in Portugal
- The Onix 3000 is designed to use on the floor, but not on thick carpeting, in a vertical upright position, away from curtains or blinds that could obstruct airflow.
- Do not use the air sterilizer on its side, under furniture or with its bottom or top air outlets blocked, thus preventing air from flowing in and sterilized, clean air from flowing out. If any of the above occurs, the Thermo-dynamic sterilizing ceramic core will be disconnect and the unit will not work properly. After about 1 minute, the anti-stress light will start to blink to call for attention, indicating poor installation or malfunctioning. After a few seconds of the unit working properly, the anti-stress light will stop blinking.
- Always keep the air sterilizer turned on.
- Use for at least 10 days to see a 70 - 90% reduction in microorganisms. You may see results after 1 week of operation.
- Install 1 Airfree Onix 3000 air sterilizer per each 650 square foot area with a ceiling height of 8 feet.
- For the best results, keep the sterilizer plugged in the same room.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs||N/A|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring||N/A|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters||N/A|
|11. Value for Price|
The Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer provides an excellent value for its users. Other than the initial cost to buy the unit, there aren't any costly filters that you need to replace. Plus, the Onix is energy efficient and uses very little electricity.
- Kills pathogens including mold spores, bacteria, viruses and pet dander with a 99.99% efficacy
- Silent operation— perfect for use in an office, home or bedroom
- User-friendly operation: turn the Onix on and it is ready to go
- No filters and does not require maintenance; a money-saving advantage over other air purifiers that require filters
- Helps to stop food from developing mildew so it stays fresher longer
- Independent tests show that it will reduce ozone that is present in the air and it can reduce ozone by 26% with each pass of air through the unit
- Lightweight: At 3.3 lbs. it is extremely lightweight and easy to carry
- Safe to use with its automatic shut-off feature that prevents overheating if the air intake or outlet are blocked, if the unit is tilted, near a heater or too close to a wall. A red blinking light will go off to notify the user if this occurs.
- The Airfree air sterilizer does not dry out the air or have an affect on a room's humidity level
- The blue night light features a dimmer that enables users to adjust the brightness or turn it off
- It reduces ozone by 26% but it does not do much for removing general gases, chemicals, and odors because it does not have carbon gas filters
- Since the Onix air sterilizer does not have a fan, it moves air through convection. This slow process does not produce immediate results, users will see the best results over a 21-30 day period with continuous use. Although, test results show a 70% - 90% reduction of microorganisms in 10 days.
- Since the Airfree Onix 3000 does not use filters, it will not reduce the amount of particles that are in the air. However, it will neutralize the part of the particle that can cause allergic reactions.
- Plastic off-gassing can occur the first day or two when the unit is first turned on due to the new plastic and heat. The unit will stop off-gassing after 24 - 72 hours of continuous use.
Summary:The Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer is a great choice for someone that is looking to destroy mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses and neutralize allergens in their home or office space. It is also one of the only air cleaners on the market that reduces the level of ozone in the air, and of course, it does not produce any ozone or ions. The Onix is not a solution for reducing the amount of dust in a home or for removing airborne gases or chemicals.
Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer
Technical Specifications of Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer
|Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizer|
|Model Number||Onix 3000|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 650 sq. ft.|
|Energy Consumption||52 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||CADR is not designed to test the Airfree technology|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan|
|Rated Air Flow of Fan||n/a|
|Delivered Air Flow|
|Delivered Air Flow||n/a|
|Dimensions||10.4"H x 8.4"D|