Airfree Lotus Air SterilizersOur Expert Rating:
The Airfree Lotus Air Sterilizer has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
The Airfree Lotus Air Sterilizer is out of stock.
Airfree Lotus Air Sterilizers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants to eliminate mold spores, fungi, bacteria and viruses
- Needs to preserve documents, video tapes, computers, works of art and other valuables
- Suffers from allergies or asthma
- Wants to eliminate airborne germs in a child care or medical environment
- Wants an air cleaner that requires zero maintenance and no filter replacements
- For destroying bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms
- Maximum coverage: up to 650 sq. ft.
- Silent operation
- Destroys 99.99% of all micro-organisms
- No filters to replace
- Incinerator chamber heats to 400°F (204°C)
- Safe, cool to the touch exterior
- Continuous operation
- Adjustable anti-stress light
- Auto-shut off protection
- Air intake at bottom, outflow at top
- Moves air through a process of air convection at a rate of 14 m³/hr
- Air is cooled before exiting unit
- Energy efficient
- ISO, CE, UL certified
- ABS Plastic shell, ceramic core
- Made in Portugal
- The T800 air sterilizer is designed to be placed on the floor (but not on thick carpeting), in a vertical position away from curtains or blinds which may obstruct airflow.
- Always keep the air sterilizer turned on.
- Recommended time for 70 - 90% microorganism reduction is 10 days. (Results may be noticed after 1 week).
- For the best results, keep the sterilizer plugged in the same room.
- Do not attempt to use it sideways, under furniture, or with its bottom air inlets and or outlets blocked, preventing air to flow in and sterilized air to flow out. If any of the above occurs, the Thermo-dynamic sterilizing ceramic core will be disconnected as the unit will not work properly in those conditions and after about 1 minute, the anti-stress light will start blinking to call for attention, indicating poor installation, or eventual malfunctioning. After a few seconds of being properly installed the anti-stress light will stop blinking.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs||N/A|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring||N/A|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters||N/A|
|11. Value for Price|
The Airfree lotus may look like a foreign pod from outer space but the truth is that this interesting looking device presents an ingenious way to destroy organic compounds such as mold spores, bacteria, viruses, pet dander and all other organic pathogens. The device is silent and will never need a new filter.
- Reduces unwanted ozone by 26%
- There are no filters to replace
- Destroys all pathogens: mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and pet dander at 99.99% efficiency
- Test results show a 70 - 90% reduction in micro-organisms in just 10 days
- Silent operation
- Simple, user friendly design
- Maintenance free ownership
- Safe operation with an auto-shut off feature
- Does not remove general gases, chemicals, and odors
- Best results are achieved over a period of 21-30 days
- Does not reduce dust or large particles present in the air
Summary:Simple, natural and effective, the Airfree Lotus air sterilizer destroys any microorganisms and allergens in the air, quietly and without harming the environment. Inspired by the striking beauty and mysticism of the Lotus flower, the Airfree Lotus combines a unique, modern design with exclusively patented technology, allowing a change of colors at the opening of the device's petals. With a coverage area of 650 sq. ft., the Lotus is appropriately sized for large rooms, typically used in open living areas. It is cool to the touch and there are no filters, no maintenance, no ozone and absolutely no noise.
Airfree Lotus Air Sterilizer
Technical Specifications of Airfree Lotus Air Sterilizer
|Airfree Lotus Air Sterilizer|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||up to 650 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||220 -240v|
|Energy Consumption||52 watts|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||CADR is not designed to test the Airfree technology|
|Dimensions||13"H x 7.7"W x 7.7"D|
|Finish / Color|
|Finish / Color||White|