Boneco S450 Steam HumidifierOur Expert Rating:
The Boneco S450 steam humidifier is an excellent room humidifier for your home or office. The S450 humidifier disperses warm mist to humidify up to 860 square feet. See Boneco S450 ratings and reviews.
Boneco S450 Steam Humidifier
Humidifies up to 860 sq. feet. Includes 2 Anti-Mineral-Pads.
AVAILABILITY: Temporarily Out of Stock. Expected to Ship 12/8/20.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
- Output: Up to 3.6 gallons/24 hours for rooms up to 860 sq ft
- Auto Mode for fully automated operation
- Easy-to-use cleaning function with reminder indicator
- No mineral output into the room
- High-performance with smart functions
- Digital display with programmable hygrostat
- Suitable for rooms up to 860 sq ft / 80 m2
- High output with intelligent operation modes
- Hand-warm steam (child-friendly)
- AUTO MODE automatically choose the optimal output level
- Decalcification (Cleaning) mode for easy cleaning
- Removable water tank with handle
- Maintenance reminders for cleaning and water refill
- On- / Off-Timer
- Automatic display dimmer for night-use
- Fragrance container for use with essential oils
- No filters or additives required
- High-quality components with long service life with a 3 year warranty
- Includes 2 Anti-Mineral Pads
The Anti-Mineral Pad absorbs a large part of the resulting lime scale while in operation. The Anti-Mineral Pad reduces excessive calcification of the steam tray as well as the frequency of necessary decalcification. In order to insert the Anti-Mineral Pad, remove the top cover, water tank and steam pipe from the unit. Now insert the supplied Anti-Mineral Pad directly into the steam tray and reassemble in reverse order. The Anti-Mineral Pad needs to be replaced as soon as it is completely full of lime. Depending on the hardness of the water, this needs to be done every 2 to 4 weeks. The Anti-Mineral Pad can be disposed with your household waste.
The Anti-Mineral Pad needs to be removed before starting the self-cleaning Decalcification Mode. Simply dissolve the included EZCal cleaning agent into 32 oz. of warm water and pour directly into the base of the S450. Then reinsert the steam pipe and top cover. Press and hold button (A) for 5 seconds to switch the humidifier to Decalcification Mode. Button (C) can be used to change the decalcification period from 1 to 9 hours depending on the level of soiling on the steam tray.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
This Boneco by Air-O-Swiss S450 operates like a traditional vaporizer but is designed with today's advanced technology and high-quality materials to ensure it will last for many years. This steam humidifier produces a bacteria and mineral-free, warm mist output that is safe to the touch and will not cause a burn. The Boneco S450 will humidify a large space and offers very quiet operation, ideal for use in any room.
- Boiling the water kills bacteria, microbes and breaks down minerals, which creates a warm steam output that is safe, healthy and free of white dust
- Humidifies a very large area
- Traditional vaporizer technology is hygienic and healthy
- Maintenance is simple and minimal thanks to the Decalcification Mode setting
- Digital controls are easily programmed and complete with automatic shut off and tank empty indicator
- Easy to carry and fill water tank
- Quality construction for years of operation
- Internal humidistat allows for humidity levels to be set at 30%-70%
- Backed by a 3 year warranty
Summary:The Boneco S450 is a remarkable humidifying gem, fusing traditional vaporizer technology with modern state of the art construction, materials and user controls. While the S450 humidifier is not as silent as its ultrasonic rivals, it does remain very quiet and fine for a bedroom. We like that the boiler technology eliminates virtually all bacteria and impurities that often concern humidifier owners. The self cleaning Decalcification-Mode makes cleaning a breeze and is unique to the Boneco S450. This is a simple and straight forward humidifier design that will be very appealing for those who are not fans of ultrasonic humidifiers.
Technical Specifications of Boneco S450 Steam Humidifier
|Boneco S450 Steam Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||860 sq ft.|
|Noise Level||< 35 dB(A)|
|Mist Output Levels|
|Mist Output Levels||Up to 3.5 gallons / 24hrs|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||160 - 480 W|
|Dimensions||13.2"H x 9.5"W x 14"L|