Allergy Buyer’s Club is the online destination for healthy-home products. Since 1998, we’ve offered expert reviews, a curated expert selection of well-known brands, and top performing healthy home products with great value. Our goal is to support our customers’ quest for their healthiest life. Resolving and preventing allergy and asthmas symptoms is a key focus of ours, but you don’t have to suffer from allergies or asthma to shop with us. We offer a variety of products including air purifiers, dehumidifiers, HEPA vacuums, allergy-free bedding, cooling bedding, water test and purification products, mattresses, and much more. Free expert advice is available via online chat or phone call when you need it. Plus, we offer special savings on repeat purchases and subscription for filters and bags, too.
Allergy Buyers Club has partnered with the Salvation Army Territorial Disaster Relief Division to provide assistance to those affected by Hurricane Florence on the east coast. In order to begin the restoration of buildings and homes damaged by flood waters, we have donated 3 pallets of dehumidifiers to the effort. Our hope is that this will provide the first step in allowing those affected by the storm to get on the road to repair.
We pride ourselves on providing you with candidly-honest product reviews so that you are fully aware of what we believe are the product's strengths and weaknesses. In addition, we provide technical follow-up support on everything we sell—our trained product experts are available to help you Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday/Sunday 10am-10pm ET.
Most in-stock products are shipped same or next day from our warehouse. Some heavier products are drop shipped from the manufacturer and may take another couple of days to ship. Custom ordered products take longer, as noted on product pages.
We’re pleased to offer free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $30 or more within the contiguous US. A flat shipping fee of $7.99 is charged for orders less than $30. Please note, free shipping is valid only for UPS Ground Shipping in contiguous US; for expedited shipping or shipping to additional locations, contact us for a quote 1-888-236-7231 or chat us online.
Free shipping excludes heavy weight items such as furniture and appliances as noted on their respective ordering pages. Heavy weight items for delivery require custom quotes, contact us at 1-888-236-7231 or chat us online.
Additional shipping fees resulting from delivery address changes requested after your order has shipped will be responsibility of the customer.
Canadian Residents may have additional import/country taxes applied to your orders; for information, contact your local authorities.
We are committed to providing our customers the best value on the best products. If you find identical product published at a lower price, and in-stock, on another site from an authorized dealer, let us know so we can look to match the price. It’s easy, all you need is proof of pricing like a photo or screenshot of the price on the competitor website including the date. Prior to purchase, or within 30 days of your purchase, call, chat or email our Customer Service team (1-888-236-7231 or firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can cheerfully offer you the lower price or refund the difference. Here are a few notes:
- Valid for identical product only on authorized dealers’ web site(s) in the USA for same brand, size, color, model number, etc. Not valid for items purchased for resale, clearance items, open box items, or products on auction sites such as Ebay or items in violation of manufacturer’s MAP (minimum advertised price) pricing policies.
- Product must be IN STOCK on AllergyBuyersClub.com AND the competitor web site.
- Price difference must be more than $1 including any and all applicable shipping costs.
- Price match pricing is not eligible to be combined with offers, sales, or promo codes including offers of promotional expedited shipping.
- Price match approval is at our sole discretion; select cases may not be approved for matching.
Because we sell the highest-quality products and promise 100% satisfaction, we’re pleased to offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason within the first 30 days after your purchase you are not completely satisfied with your order, we’ll take it back and work to make it right, exchange your product, or refund your purchase. Simply contact us to receive a shipping label and send the product back. You must contact us BEFORE returning your product(s). Due to difficulty tracking items sent without a trackable Return Authorization and Return Label, product(s) shipped back to us without the proper procedure will be refused for delivery. We take no responsibility for returns that are not handled through the proper Return Authorization procedure.
For all 30-day returns, we require that returns are shipped back in their original packaging with their corresponding Return Authorization. Additionally, in order to be eligible for our 30-day Money Back Guarantee, all items must be in saleable condition and be returned undamaged and with all original packaging, manuals, remotes and accessories. Any exceptions to this may result in additional restocking fees up to the complete cost of the product (dependent on the level of damage/absent items). For returns other than for defective merchandise, the cost of return shipping will be at the customer’s expense. Refund may take up to 5-7 business days to process and will be credited in the form of original payment on the order.
Within 30 days from purchase date if your product is defective, we will replace it swiftly and cover return and re-delivery shipping costs. To initiate a defective product return:
- Call us at 1-888-236-7231 and choose option 2 to speak with a Customer Service agent to create an official Return Authorization (RA) and to receive a return label to print.
- Print the label and mail the product back to us.
- Once we receive the defective unit, we will send a replacement unit to you.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange eligible products within 30 days. Please note that return shipping fees and re-delivery shipping costs will apply at our preferred UPS shipping rates (typically less than retail shipping fees). To return or exchange a product within 30 days of purchase:
- Contact us at 1-888-236-7231 and choose option 2 to speak with a Customer Service agent to create an official Return Authorization (RA) and to receive a return label to print. (For exchanges, we will place the new order for you.)
- Print the label and mail the product back to us.
- Once we receive the defective unit, we will issue you a refund or we will ship you your exchange item(s) accordingly.
Refer to your product’s specific warranty guidelines, typically found in the Owner’s Manual, for details on returns, repairs or replacements. For warranty claims and returns, cost of shipping the unit for warranty repair or replacement will be at the customer’s expense. However, the cost of warranty service, replacement (if necessary), and re-delivery shipping is covered by Allergy Buyers Club.
Some items are not eligible for returns or our 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Every effort is made to keep this list up to date but please refer to the product page listing before purchase to confirm eligibility of items prior to purchase. The current list of ineligible items is as follows:
- Custom-made and custom-ordered mattress and bedding products including Royal Pedic mattresses, Kumi Kookoon, SDH, Indika, Euphoria, Cotton Fresh, Eiderdown/Siberian, Purist, Ygle and Legna Seville lines of bedding; Guardian, BoAir, Vermont Furniture and Healthy Choice and other brands.
- Replacement filters and pads, vacuum filters, replacement water filters, rugs and rug grippers, respirators, custom-sized furnace filters.
- Mattresses and beds including crib mattresses, adjustable beds, organic mattresses and organic mattress pads.
- All opened bedding products (i.e. pillows, pillow cases, comforters, sheets, encasings).
- Furniture (Pacific Rim, Vermont Furniture, Healthy Choice and Royal Pedic).
- Nasal irrigators and sinus care products that have been opened and used.
- Airfree and Stadler Form products
- The following items are not eligible for returns and may only be exchanged: air conditioners, furnace filters (standard sizes), particle counters (IQ Air) and Ebac, Fral, WhiteWing Defender and DezAir dehumidifiers.
If would like to cancel an order, please contact us immediately via chat, email (Support@allergybuyersclub.com) or by calling toll-free 1-888-236-7231 during the following hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 6:3 0pm ET. (after-hours you can leave us a message and we will return your call). If your order has not shipped, we can cancel or adjust the order with no additional charge to you. If we cannot stop your order from shipping or it has already shipped, please refer to our Return Policy
Some heavy weight items do not ship for free and incur a fixed freight charge. Those heavy weight items are indicated on specific product pages. The stated freight charge will be added to the item's cost in the shopping cart. You can also view our Shipping Fees and Policy here
Over the years we have made some changes to our branding so you may not recognize us. Take a look below for our previous logos and branding.
We are an authorized online retailer for all of our products and comply with all manufacturer's pricing and business policies.
Last updated September 20, 2018
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience with us. Here are the types of information we gather:
We may collect information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, and payment information (together with other such information, “Personal Information”). Your submission of Personal Information is voluntary, but we may be unable to provide you requested information, products, or services if you choose not to provide the relevant Personal Information. For example, you may provide us Personal Information when you: contact us through the “Contact Us” page; sign up to receive special offers & promotions; register for our catalog, register for an on-line account; submit an order; call or email customer service; or submit an order to us through our Sites or through Customer Service over the phone or through online chat.
If you sign up for our Sites using your Facebook or any other social media account, or if you interact with us on any of our social media accounts, we may gather any information that you give to us or that you agreed that Facebook or such other social media company could provide to us. This information may include, without limitation, your first and last name, username, profile picture, product and/or company reviews, unique social media identifier, and access token, and/or e-mail address.
Our servers automatically collect technical and other information about your computer hardware and software which does not identify you personally (collectively, “Other Information”). Other Information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, page views, clicks, access times, referring website addresses, geographic location, and other technical information. We collect Other Information in the following ways:
- Server Logs.Our web servers automatically collect certain information from visitors and registered users, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages, URLs, date and time, the sections of our Sites you visit, the amount of time spent on particular pages, information concerning your use of our Sites websites and/or mobile apps. We may also collect information about your mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), app type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G).
Please note that our Sites do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals that may be enabled in your browser settings.
We may use Other Information, which does not identify you personally, in various ways that we deem useful including to operate, maintain, and improve our Sites, products, and services.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may share Personal Information as described below:
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, marketing assistance and email subscription management, billing and payment processing, shipping and delivery of products, and administration of our promotional programs and email campaigns. These other companies will have access to your Personal Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- We may share some or all of your Personal Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other affiliates.
- In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets. If so, the successor of our business will be responsible for continuing to treat your Personal Information appropriately.
- From time to time, we may provide you access to special financing offers and programs related to the purchase of our products and services. These offers and programs may be provided by third-party financing or credit agencies. In connection with such offers and programs, we may share some or all of your Personal Information or Other Information with such financing or credit agencies.
- We may also disclose Personal Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Personal Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of AllergyBuyersClub or others.
We may share Other Information, which does not identify you personally, in any manner that we deem useful, including without limitation to place more relevant advertisements, improve the Sites’ search engine optimization, and identify traffic referred by partners.
If you are a registered user, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to certain elements of your Personal Information (such as contact information) by logging in to your account. In addition, you may opt-out of your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails such as those related to the administration of your user account on the Sites or any orders you have placed or attempted to place.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system or online transmission is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Personal Information, nor can we guarantee that the Personal Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Please do not send us emails with any sensitive information.
AllergyBuyersClub is based in the United States, and the Sites and our services are not intended for use beyond the United States. Please be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located in the United States or elsewhere outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Sites, you do so at your own risk.
We do not sell products or services to children under the age of 18 and do not knowingly collect their Personal Information. If we learn that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us, we will take reasonable steps to promptly delete that information from our databases to the extent possible.
or write to us at:
Allergy Buyers Group, LLC
300 East Valley Drive
Bristol, Virginia 24201
Q. How will I know when my item(s) have been shipped?
A. Whether you place an order online or over the phone, you will receive an email notifying you of the shipped date including a tracking number. If your product is delayed or backordered for any reason, we will also email you.
Q. Who should I contact if I need assistance?
If you’d prefer to speak with a Customer Service or Healthy Living Expert, call toll-free: 1-888-236-7231 during the following hours:
- Customer Service: Mon – Fri 8:30 am to 6:30 pm ET
- Healthy Living Experts: Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET; Sat, Sun 10:00 am-10:00 pm ET
- After-hours you may leave a message
Q. What are my options for placing an order?
A. You can place your order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you prefer to place an order by phone, our Healthy Living Experts can be reached toll-free at 1-888-236-7231. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards as well as PayPal.
Q. What is our return policy?
A. Please see our Return Policy
Q. What are our shipping charges/methods?
A. We offer free shipping on eligible orders over $30 in the contiguous US. Most in-stock products are shipped same or next day from our warehouse. Some heavier products are drop shipped from the manufacturer and may take another couple of days to ship. Custom ordered products take longer, as noted on product pages. To view our full shipping policy, click here.
If we are aware of a potential delay in shipping for an item due to seasonal demand, we will indicate the known shipping delay time on the product page or indicate "Contact Us for Availability" above the product price. Most of our items will ship within one or two business days.
Note: If you need mattresses and/or boxsprings weighing over 250 lbs. to be delivered above the 3rd floor of a building without an elevator, we will have to charge a fee of $50 per each additional flight of stairs above the 3rd floor. In addition, we will have to quote shipping costs for furniture. The cost depends upon the weight of the item and where it is being shipped to.
Q. Will I have to pay sales tax on my order?
A. If you ship to a California or Virginia address and order a product shipped directly by a California or Virginia manufacturer, we are required to collect California or Virginia tax for the manufacturer.
Q. How do I cancel or change my order?
A. You may request an order cancellation or change by contacting Customer Service via chat, email (Support@allergybuyersclub.com) or by calling toll-free: 1-888-236-7231 during the following hours: Mon – Fri 8:30am to 6:30pm ET; after-hours you may leave a message. If your order has not yet shipped, we can cancel or adjust the order with no additional charge to you. You will receive an email confirmation upon our cancellation of the order. If the item has been shipped, please refer to our Return Policy
Q. Do I have to be a member of the AllergyBuyersClub to order products?
A. No, there is no club membership in order to order products from any of our web stores. Just place your order online, or over the phone. If you do sign up for our emails, you will receive periodic emails from us on special offers, new products and a newsletter that provides helpful information on having a healthy home. We do not sell or rent your email information.
Q. How will I know if an item I ordered is out of stock or on backorder?
A. We make every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. In-stock items are generally shipped within 24 to 48 hours. If there is a problem with your order or we discover the item is backordered, you will receive an email stating more details. For Order Status please complete our online form.
- Our online store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Healthy Living Experts are available from 9am until 9pm ET Mon-Fri and 10am to 10pm ET Sat and Sun.
- Customer Service Specialists are available from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm ET Mon-Fri.
The information contained on the Allergy Buyers Group LLC (ABG) web sites of AllergyBuyersClub.com (ABC) and Pain-Relief.com (PR) is intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of allergy relief, green living, sleep improvement and pain relief products for the home. The information is compiled from a variety of sources ("information providers") but should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation, or advice of your physician or other health care provider. ABG does not recommend the self-management of health problems, nor does it promote or recommend any particular form of medical treatment. People using information accessed through the ABG websites should also research original sources of authority. Information obtained by using the ABC and PR web sites is not exhaustive and does not cover all medical treatments. ABG makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of the information on its web sites. ABG and other sponsors or "information providers" of the ABC or PR web sites cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, or losses, including loss of data. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. Information accessed through these online web sites is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. ABG or other "information providers" cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading this online site will be free of infection, or viruses worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Neither ABG or its webs sites or other "information providers" shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of ABG or other "information providers", if any, for damages (including without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent of copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall ABG and its web sites or other "information providers" be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive, are hereby excluded even if ABG or other "information providers" have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
AllergyBuyersClub.com (ABC) and Pain-Relief.com (PR) web sites are online information and communications services provided by ABG or their sponsors subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the online service and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the information.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. ALLERGY BUYERS GROUP MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING, OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, ABG grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use any software and documentation of the ABC and PR web sites, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by ABG and/or their Licensors.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and Internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Operating Policies. You agree to comply with the Operating Policies set forth in Exhibit A which are the rules that govern user activity in connection with the Service as they may be amended by ABG from time to time. ABG may remove any communications and materials that are posted or associated with the ABC and PR web sites and/or believes in its sole discretion to violate the Operating Policies, however ABG does not guarantee that it will remove any or all of such material. Violations of the Operating Policies or other provisions of this Agreement may also result in termination or suspension of the Service.
4. Copyright, Licenses, and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws. ABG holds the copyright in the collective work. The collective work includes work which are the property of ABG licensors which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may display and download portions of the material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use. Any redistribution, retransmission, or publication of any material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Service.
5. You agree to grant to ABG and its web sites non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the rights to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicity display and publicity perform any materials and other information (including, with out limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as FAQ) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against ABG and its web sites for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
6. Review. ABG DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO ITS WEB SITES; AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, ABG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO ABG AT ITS SOLE DISCREATION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ABG AND ITS WEB SITES, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and "service providers" from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the online service using your Service account.
8. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 5 (use of online service) and 6 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of ABG and ITS officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and "service providers". Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
9. Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon accessing any of ABG web sites including ABC and PR and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by ABG without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to ABG at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 4 (Copyright, License, and Idea Submission), 5 (Use of Online Service), 6 (Review), 7 (Indemnification) and 9 (Termination), 10 (Miscellaneous) and 11 (Service Marks) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Allergy Buyers Group or its web sites and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Massachusetts. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the online service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. ABG's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. ABG or its web sites may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
11. Service Marks. Allergy Buyers Club is a service mark of AllergybuyersClub.com. Pain Relief is a service mark of Pain-Relief.com. Other trademarks and service marks appearing on the Service may be owned by other parties including third parties not affiliated with Allergy Buyers Group and its web sites.