See Specials Here!
10% Off any Order $400+ w/promo code FALLSALE10
5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code FALLSALE5
Sucks Up Moisture
by: Joe (Virginia)
"Has worked great in my large basement so far and this dehumidifier really is pulling a lot of of moisture out and getting the humidity level down. Like the wheels on this WhiteWing SuperDry dehumidifier so I can move it around to different areas and the built-in pump does a nice job of pushing the ..."
See entire review
WhiteWing SuperDry 125 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
The WhiteWing SuperDry 125 pint dehumidifier is built tough enough for restoration professionals for use in basements and crawl spaces up to 4,000 square feet. The SuperDry 125 features large, rugged wheels, sturdy handle, tough rotomoulded housing and a built-in internal pump for water removal. The WhiteWing SuperDry 125 removes more moisture per kilowatt hour than any other 125 pint dehumidifier. Fast, Free shipping. Exclusively available at AllergyBuyersClub.com.
Save $400 Plus Take an Extra 15% OFF with Code SALESUM15. Hurry - Limited Quantities!
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of WhiteWing SuperDry 125 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
The WhiteWing SuperDry 125 dehumidifier is a professional-grade unit, providing an energy efficient dry air solution for virtually any environment. This dehumidifier was built with the professional in mind; builders, remodelers, and restoration but the SuperDry 125 also has proven to be a highly effective solution for homeowners that own homes on lakes or where the water table is particularly high. The WhitwWing SuperDry 125 is designed to remove more moisture per kilowatt hour than the competition. In fact, the SuperDry 125 is capable of removing more than 19 gallons of moisture per day. Multiple areas can be dried by utilizing a standard 12-inch flexible duct to deliver dry air from the delivery port. A hot gas defrost system allows the WhiteWing to operate in low temperature environments down to 35°F, which is 18° lower than competitive basement dehumidifiers. The SuperDry 125 also features large rugged wheels for easy transport, a digital humidistat and an internal pump for pumping water to virtually any drainage source at a cost that won't drain your bank account. For residential environments, this unit offers a noise level less that 65 decibels but can move a lot of air; 650 (CFM) cubic feet per minute will be drawing damp air across the condenser to create nice, dry air for a relative humidity less than 50%.
- Dries areas up to 4,000 square feet
- Large, rugged wheels and built-in handle make for easy maneuverability
- Compact size is lightweight, easy to maneuver and highly versatile
- Legendary, rotomoulded polyethylene housing resistes nicks and dings and anything else thrown at it
- A amazingly powerful 650 CFM fan creates strong circulation for air drying
- An internal pump is capable of pumping water up to 12 feet in height for easy removal
- Automatic water pump features a quick connect system for the included hosing
- Digital humidistat with smart-touch buttons, drain indicator, keylock and timer
- Self monitoring system with built-in sensors monitor performance allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments
- Washable clean air filter is included
- Outstanding low energy consumption of just 8.6Amps is less that the competition
- Low temperature operation down to 35% thanks to a hot gas defrost system
- Quiet operation rated at less than 65dbA
- Can be ducted at the dry air outlet
- Auto-restart in the event of a power interruption
- Dimensions: 24.2"W X 36"H X 24"D
- Weight: 110 Lbs
- ETL and CE listed
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
Our WhiteWing SuperDry 125 is a high-capacity dehumidifier designed for use in restoration situations after flooding or large basements and crawlspaces as well as storage facilities and warehouses. The SuperDry 125 dehumidifier offers unparalleled moisture removal at lower energy consumption levels than competing dehumidifiers.
- Can remove more than 19 gallons of moisture per day in a space as large as 4,000 square feet
- Quiet operation runs at less than 65 decibels
- A built-in pump will move water up and out to your point of drainage
- Rotomoulded housing is virtually indestructible
- Large wheels and ergonomic handle make moving this dehumidifier very easy
- An excellent choice for both commercial and residential environments
At first glance, the WhiteWing SuperDry 125 is obviously a serious dehumidifier that is designed to remove a lot of moisture yet is ruggedly designed and capable of taking the type of beating that happens when moving it from job site to job site. Since the SuperDry 125 can dry spaces up to 4,000 square feet, it can be used in a variety of environments and due to the noise level under 65 decibels, it will not disturb adjacent rooms or those on the first floor. The SuperDry dehumidifier is also powerful enough to thoroughly dry out dry wall, flooring and wood framing after flooding has occurred in a building structure. The WhiteWing SuperDry 125 is designed and engineered to provide you with many hassle-free years of operation.
WhiteWing SuperDry 125 Pint Dehumidifiers with Built-In Pump
|Coverage Area||4,000 sq ft|
|Water Removal Capacity||Up to 19 gals. per day|
|Energy Factor (L/kWh)||2.4|
|Operating Temperature Range||35 to 95°F|
|Hot Gas Defrost||Yes|
|LCD Display on control panel||Yes|
|Condensate pump||Yes, Internal|
|Wheel mounted dehumidifier||Yes|
|Power Supply||115V, 60 Hz|
|Cabinet material||Rotomoulded plastic|
|Dimensions||24"W x 36"H x 24"D|
|Weight (lbs)||110 Lbs|