Bedroom Bliss with this Dehumidifier
by: Tuscon Gal (Tuscon, AZ)
"I decided to purchase this dehumidifier for my bedroom after receiving the AllergyBuyersClub catalog. It is featured as being ultra-quiet and energy efficient. Even though I was skeptical at first, this dehumidifier is the quietest I\'ve ever had and I just love it. I show my friends it all the t..."
See entire review
Stadler Form Albert Dehumidifier
The Stadler Form Albert Dehumidifier features ultra-quiet operation. The Albert dehumidifier is great for damp basements up to 650 sq. ft and low temperatures down to 41°F. Fast free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy.
This item is temporarily on backorder. As an alternative we recommend the Pure & Dry HEPA50 Dehumidifier and Air Purifier by Aerus.
Availability: Shipping 07/31/2017, reserve now
Description of Stadler Form Albert Dehumidifier
The Stadler Form Albert dehumidifier is one of the best looking dehumidifier we have seen but beyond it's handsome looks the Albert offers ultra-quiet, money-saving operation. The Albert dehumidifier operates in temperatures as low as 41°F and will remove up to 45 pints of moisture per day. The Albert dehumidifier features adjustable humidity settings, automatic shut off to prevent overflow, and two drainage choices; a traditional removable water tank or direct drain for continuous operation. The Albert dehumidifier comes complete with an included drainage hose that is easily attached for the continuous drainage set up. It features a user-friendly control panel with LED display and a convenient side-loading bucket. The Stadler Form Albert dehumidifier is energy star rated and equipped with environmentally friendly refrigerant.
- Dehumidifies areas up to 650 square feet
- Low temperature operation down to 41°F
- Two water removal options
- Continuous drainage hook up
- Drained in removable bucket
- Included hose for continuous drainage
- Adjustable humidity control from 30% to 80%
- Displays current relative humidity and temperature
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Automatic shut off
- 3 fan speeds: low, medium and high
- Digital touch controls
- Programmable timer from 1 – 24 hours
- Full bucket indicator
- Washable, slide-out filter
- Night mode with dimming lights
- Painted housing for superior appearance
- Built-in caster wheels
- Energy star rated
- Made in China
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
The Stadler Form Albert Dehumidifier provides quiet, reliable and convenient operation for moisture removal. It can remove up to 42 pints of excess moisture per day in damp bedrooms, basements and other areas up to 650 square feet. The Albert dehumidifier is one of the quietest dehumidifiers that our product testers have experienced.
- Covers up to 650 square feet at temperatures as low as 41 degrees.
- Very quiet operation make this ideal for a bedroom or living room.
- Features a continuous drainage option and comes complete with included drainage hose.
- Covers enough space to effectively dry out several adjacent rooms.
- Sleek, modern design will compliment almost any decor.
- Easy access, side-loading bucket for manual water removal.
- Hidden wheels allow for easy movement when water tank is empty.
- Control panel LED lights can be dimmed by using Night Mode.
- No built-in pump but this dehumidifier works well with an external condensate pump.
The Stadler Form Albert dehumidifier is a strong candidate for anyone who is concerned with the noise associated with dehumidifier compressors. Easily one of the quietest dehumidifiers we have tested, the sound with the compressor on is certainly quiet enough to make this an ideal candidate for a bedroom or living room while occupied. Additionally, Albert’s sleek, modern design is appealing to most people and will look good in almost any home.
Stadler Form Albert 45 Pint Dehumidifier
|Coverage Area||650 sq ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity||45 pints per 24 hours|
|Bucket Capacity||9.72 pints|
|Noise Level||33-44 dB|
|Bucket full indicator||Yes|
|Direct hose connection for drainage||Yes|
|Dimensions||25.9"H x 13.8"W x 9.9"D|
|Weight (lbs)||35 Lbs.|
Combines three displays for time, temperature and humidity in one simple, user-friendly device. Includes max/min memory with reset for temperature and humidity. Features built-in tilt stand and wall mounting feature.
Availability: Ships out in 2-3 business days, Lower 48 US states only.
Ideal attachment for constant drainage of dehumidifier where no floor drain is available and the only option is a sink, window, or location in the floor above the room. Comes with 20 ft. of discharge hose. Pumps water up to 15 feet high.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.