by: Sheila (New York, NY)
"I have some chemical sensitivity issues so I needed a pillow cover that didn't off gas and was made of natural organic materials. So far so good though there was a little smell to them in the beginning - but it did go away. Well made and very sturdy - I'm confident that those nasty dust mite creat..."
See entire review
Solus Organic Cotton Dust Mite Pillow Cover Set
Pillow encasement, pillow cover with zipper closure. 233-thread count, GOTS certified organic cotton allergy pillow covers. Certified allergen barrier tested by PMI. Average pore size 5.3 microns. Pillow cover set of 2.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
You Might Also Like
Description of Solus Organic Cotton Dust Mite Pillow Cover Set
Encase your pillows with a Solus organic cotton dust mite pillow cover and enjoy allergy-free and headache-free mornings. Solus organic cotton dust mite pillow covers create an ideal healthy sleeping environment that provide the ultimate in breathable comfort. These pillow covers are made from the finest 233-thread count organic cotton fabric and include no chemicals, dyes or polyurethane membrane. You can rest assured you are getting what you pay for, as our Solus organic cotton pillow covers are GOTS certified organic and have been tested by Porous Materials Inc. to be a certified allergen barrier. Ideal for those with chemical sensitivities or sensitive skin.
View our entire collection of Solus Organic Dust Mite Covers: mattress covers, pillow covers, comforter covers.
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Certified organic in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
- Certified dust mite barrier tested by Porous Materials Inc. (PMI)
- Mean pore size of 5.3 microns
- No chemicals, dyes or added treatments
- Safe for those who have chemical sensitivities and skin irritations
- Provides a cool, quiet, breathable sleeping environment
- Fabric weight: 3.8 oz per square yard with 233 threads stitched per square inch
- Durable construction: sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 10 stitches/inch
- Fabric is uniquely manufactured to maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings
- Zipper closure at one end
- Heavy gauge, rust proof, polyester zipper
- Sold in sets of two
- Available sizes: Standard, Queen or King
- Warranty: Guaranteed to be free of defect in workmanship and materials for 1 year
Machine wash and dry up to 140 degrees. Can also be hung dry. These covers are slightly oversize to allow for shrinkage. For best fit wash and dry before using.
Imported organic cotton. Manufactured in the USA.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Barrier to Dust Mites (pore size less than 10 microns)|
|2. Barrier to Dust Mite Allergens (pore size less than 6 microns)|
|3. Fabric Quality|
|4. Zipper Quality|
|5. Construction Quality|
|6. Sleeping Comfort (quiet and discrete under sheets - no plastic feel)|
|7. Easy to put on|
|10. Value for Price|
|11. Manufacturer's Warranty|
- Tested by PMI to be a certified allergen barrier.
- The organic cotton is GOTS certified.
- No chemicals or dyes.
- Fabric is quiet and breathable to sleep on.
- Well-made, these pillow covers are durable and made for repeated use.
- The durable, heavy gauge polyester zipper provides a secure closure and is discrete under fine linens.
- Easy to care for, machine wash and dry.
- They are higher priced than non-organic or synthetic covers.
- Pore size is not as small as some of the other dust mite fabric we carry, but pore size is still small enough to be a proven barrier to dust mites and their allergens
- As with all woven dust mite covers, these will reduce in efficiency over time as wear and repeated washing will naturally increase the pore size of the fabric. Wash only when necessary to extend the life of these covers.
Our Solus organic cotton pillow covers are the ideal choice for someone who has sensitivities to chemicals or synthetics and needs an all-natural dust mite allergy cover. They are also great for a sensitive sleeper who must have the softest, quietest and most breathable fabric as a pillow cover. Best of all, our Solus organic cotton pillow covers create a safe, healthy and successfully barrier against dust mites and prevent your from inhaling their allergens. These covers are well-made and durable. We are sure they will meet your expectations for use, laundering and longevity. For best results, be sure to encase your mattress and comforter as well.
Solus Pillow Cover Set of 2
|Dust Mite Encasing Fabric||organic cotton|
|Average Pore Size||5.3 micron|
|Standard||21" x 27"|
|Queen||21" x 31"|
|King||21" x 37"|
Please Note: dimensions in chart reflect size after washing. These covers are slightly oversize to allow for shrinkage. For best fit wash and dry before using.