5% Off Order up to $500 w/Code: FINALSUM5
I hate ironing!!
by: Liz (Providence, RI)
"If you hate ironing like me then a garment steam cleaner is the answer. My only problem was where to store it and decided on the walk in closet in our bedroom. I decided this appliance would pay for itself when I took my wrinkled linen shirts which were clean because I wear cotton T shirts underneat..."
See entire review
Reliable Personal Garment Steamers
The Reliable G4 personal garment steamers use powerful vapor steam to sanitize and freshen up clothes and fabrics quickly. Perfect for those with asthma or allergies or those who prefer chemical-free, fume-free cleaning.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Within 2 - 3 Business Days.
Description of Reliable Personal Garment Steamers
Our innovative Reliable Garment Steamers feature commercial-quality fabric steam equipment design and heavy-duty construction to help give your clothes and fabrics a fresh, clean look everyday. In about one minute, the versatile garment steamer emits high temperature steam to gently freshen up fabrics while eliminating germs, bacteria and dust mites. The easy-roll casters, wrap-around design, and durable PVC steam hose offers flexibility and stability when moving from room to room. The heavy-duty steam head effectively remove odors and wrinkles from a range of garments, upholstery and other home furnishings without any scorching or burning. The G4m model features an aluminum metal steam head with wooden handle for powerful performance and durability. A 1300-watt, brass element heats up a 1-gallon tank to provide up to 60 minutes of continuous, uninterrupted steam. Other features include an anti-spill cap, auto shut-off for safety, thermal fuse and power-indicator light.
Reliable Personal Garment Steamers are ideal for someone who...
- Is seeking a reliable and long-lasting garment steamer to gently and safely remove wrinkles from fabrics.
- Has chemical sensitivity, allergies or asthma and needs to kill household allergens such as mold spores, dust mites, bacteria and viruses.
- Wants an efficient way to clean clothes without spending money on numerous cleaning products and services.
- Has a retail clothing store and needs a personal garment steamer ready for quick touch ups to make it look like new again.
- Removes wrinkles from garments, upholstery, curtains and other fabrics
- 1300 watt heavy-duty brass element for long-lasting use
- Heavy-duty steam head
- Brass fittings throughout
- Safe to use on delicate fabrics
- Super-Flex PVC steam hose
- Anti-spill cap
- Easy-roll casters
- Thermal fuse
- Auto shut-off
- Power on indicator light
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
- The Reliable G4 series releases a more powerful, high temperature steam compared to the other garment steamers we currently offer. This makes it highly effective when killing dust mites, bacteria and viruses.
- The G4m adds durability and long-lasting use with its aluminum metal steam head. The ergonomic handle was a joy to use, especially since it never got hot to the touch.
- With its brass fittings, heavy-duty brass element and Super-Flex PVC hose, we know the Reliable Garment Steamer will perform better and last longer compared to the cheaper models. You will definitely get your money's worth!
- Operation was a breeze! Just simply turn the on/off button and let the steam do all of the work.
- While steaming a multitude of clothes and draperies there was little to no dripping.
- The pole is not adjustable. However we did find it to be an acceptable height.
- As with any type of steam cleaning, you should always pay close attention when operating to reduce any risk of burning oneself.
The Reliable Garment Steamers are certainly built-to-last and will deliver professional results. Owning a steamer is a wonderful way to save time and money spent on dry cleaning. The Reliable also provides a healthier type of cleaning through the power of its high temperature steam. For those who are serious about steam cleaning clothes and fabrics, the Reliable G4 series has all the features you need to get the job done effectively.