Miele vacuum cleaners enjoy an enviable reputation and are for those who are not content with anything but the best. Miele
vacuum cleaners set the standard with excellent HEPA filters in a sealed body so no allergens escape, large high efficiency fiber bags,
finger tip controls for suction control, exceptionally easy swivel action and noise reduction. Miele offers both upright vacuums with heads
which swivel and turn, as well as their more well know canister vacuum cleaners. The S8, S5, S6 & S7 series are sealed systems that
retain 99.99% of particles at 0.3 micron in a testing environment at IBR laboratories.
We have tested and reviewed all of our Miele vacuums and recommend them highly. If you need help choosing which Miele is right
for you, check out our Miele Vacuum Cleaner Complete
Overview Comparison Chart. We offer a complete selection of Miele vacuum bags and
Miele Vacuum Cleaners - It is What’s Inside that Counts.
Miele Vacuum Cleaners are one of the best vacuums you can buy and for more than 107 years, Miele has provided the highest product quality including durability, reliability, and peace of mind. Miele Vacuums are made in Germany and Miele strive to satisfy their customers by providing them with a vacuum cleaner of the highest quality and tested durability to make their lives more comfortable. All Miele vacuums carry the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
There are 10 areas we will address to help explain why a Miele Vacuum performs so well:
1. Bags - The Airclean filter bags consist of 9 layers of electrostatically charged material and they are equipped with a self locking collar that keeps dust in the bag, not leaking back into the room. A spring loaded collar traps debris when transporting the dust bag to the trash. The layered special fabric of this dust bag has many advantages including longer suction performance and 15% improved filtration. Furthermore, an impact foil prevents sharp edged objects, such as pine needles, glass, and sand from penetrating the bag.
2. Sealed Construction - Miele vacuums offer a true sealed system, where each individual compartment is sealed with one continuous rubber gasket thus ensuring all air is filtered with no unfiltered air leaking into the home. The result is 99.99% of fine particles to 0.3 micron remain inside your Miele vacuum cleaner.
3. Motor Quality - A powerful 1200 watt vortex motor made by Miele in Germany offers superior, quiet performance and a warranty of 7 years. It utilizes an optimal usage of power through the air flow with the result being great cleaning performance with superior dust intake. It is sculpted to allow the lightest and smallest motor that takes up the least space while still providing strong suction and airflow. Only the best materials are used including copper, steel, aluminum, and plastics.
4. Filter Quality - The Miele Air Clean-Filter System is made up of the Intensive Clean Plus dust bag, the motor micro filter, and an air filter. A selection of high quality filter cartridges including a certified HEPA filter is included or optional on all models. The active HEPA Filter offers maximum air hygiene, especially suggested for those with allergies. Additionally, a charcoal layer neutralizes odors. The result is high efficiency and effective air cleaning; the best the vacuum cleaner industry has to offer.
5. General materials used in construction for durability - Miele vacuum cleaners are made to last up to 20 years as Miele uses the best raw materials available including ABS plastics (same as football helmets) and eco friendly and PVC bumper materials.
6. Quiet Operation - A special sound insulation and silence settings provide ideal power for the best cleaning results. All Miele vacuums are known for their quiet operation, but a special sound insulation makes the S5 series particularly quiet. The new silence setting combines the lowest noise output with the ideal power level for optimum cleaning results.
7. Thermal cutoff - When an object becomes clogged in the passage and blocks airflow, the vacuum will switch itself off and an indicator will alert you to this problem. A thermostat prevents Miele vacuum cleaners from overheating.
8. Overall quality of construction - Miele vacuum cleaners are built to withstand the rigors of everyday cleaning year after year. Precision crafted with high grade components and eco friendly materials. Vacuums undergo endurance testing before and after assembly to ensure it meets their standards. Before any production process begins, all components are put through rigorous tests and subjected to enormous strain; stress that exceeds typical residential household use. All parts are tested to simulate 20 years of use.
9. Purposeful Design - Attention is paid to every curve, angle, and line, ensuring effortless movement and optimal performance. Form follows function. Skillfully crafted to provide easy operation and remarkable efficiency .
10. Clip System - Each section of the wand, the hand piece, and the floor tool is firmly connected by Miele's unique locking system and cannot, therefore, separate unexpectedly. Each piece can be easily released by depressing the latch.
Usability from the consumer’s perspective: