Great Water Filter
by: Greenshopper (Jersey shore)
"This AquaCera water filter was very easy to install. It doesn't take up too much room on the counter. The water pressure is quite good. I wish that the spout extended out a little more, but I can work around that."
See entire review
AquaCera HCP Countertop Water Filter with CeraMetix™ Filter
AquaCera HCP water filtration system with CeraMetix proprietary ceramic & carbon block water filter. Removes fluoride. Expert advice from knowledgeable staff. Fast free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy. Ratings & reviews.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
Description of AquaCera HCP Water Filter with CeraMetix™ Filter
The AquaCera HCP countertop water filters are the perfect solution to affordable, home water purification. This free standing water filter is easy to use and simple to install; just pick a spot on the sink top or adjacent countertop to place the unit and connect to the faucet. This AquaCera HCP countertop water filter comes with the unique CeraMetix™ water filter that provides the added benefit of fluoride removal. The CeraMetix™ filter utilizes proprietary ceramic and carbon block technology featuring a silver impregnated microporous ceramic shell and activated PAC media block. The CeraMetix™ filter is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria and cysts, while greatly reducing inorganic compounds, organic chemicals, fluoride, VOC's and heavy metals. It improves the taste, color and odor of your drinking water. Simply put, the CeraMetix™ filter is the most advanced ceramic filter available and will deliver the highest quality drinking water possible from a single stage water filter system.
AquaCera HCP Filter System:
- Free standing, single stage, countertop filtration system
- For cold water use only
- Compact size
- Includes housing with 3/8" inlet and outlet, diverter valve, tubing and quick connect fittings for installation
- Acetal/Polyester housing - BPA free, non-leaching
- Easily attaches to most standard faucets
- Removes suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, cysts
- Reduces organic chemicals, inorganic compounds, VOC's, heavy metals
- Reduces Fluoride by 60-80%
- Reduces Chlorine by 98-89%
- Reduces Lead by 90-99%
- Increases the water's pH by 1 full point making it more Alkaline
- Does not remove beneficial minerals from the water
- AquaMetix™ proprietary ceramic and carbon block technology
- 0.9 micron absolute rated
- Self-sterilizing silver technology
- Silver impregnated micro-porous ceramic shell
- Silver in filter is non-leaching
- Activated PAC media block, rated at 1 micron
- Designed for pressure filter use
- Fits 1/4" BSP threaded, candle mount, filter systems such as AquaCera, Doulton, British Berkefeld
- Pending NSF certification
CeraMetix™ Filter Efficiency
|System Reduction||% Reduction|
|Cryptosporidium Parvum/Giardia Lamblia||
|Sediment down to 0.8 micron||
|Sediment 0.3 - 0.5 micron||
|Aluminum, Arsenic (III, V), Cadmium, , Chromium (III,VI), Copper, Mercury, nickel, Radionuclides, Silver, Zinc||
|High pH Lead||
|Chlorine and Chloramines||
Due to filtration of particulates and contaminants from the water during use, the flow of the water from the filter may deteriorate over a period of time. To restore the water flow to its normal level, simply remove and clean by scrubbing the surface of the filter with an abrasive non detergent scouring pad. The reduced flow of water would be the indicator that it is time to clean your filter. The cleaning frequency will depend upon the quality of the water supply. Depending on use and water conditions the CeraMetix filter should be replaced every 6 months.
AquaCera HCP housing and CeraMetix™ filters are manufactured in the USA.
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
- Instantly delivers safe drinking water that is clear, odorless and tastes good.
- This filter has Fluoride removal built in.
- It reduces metals including Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Nickel, Zinc, Silver, Copper and Aluminum.
- It reduces toxic substances such as Arsenic (III, V) and Chromium (II, VI).
- It removes Chlorine and Chloramines to help improve water's taste and odor.
- It will reduce radioactive contaminants, natural or made-made, that find their way into your drinking water.
- Will make the water more Alkaline raising the pH by 1 full point.
- The filter's ceramic outer shell is impregnated with silver which prevents bacteria growth and make the filters self-sterilizing.
- Filter is in testing to be NSF certified.
- Compact and slim design is a nice choice for those with smaller kitchen areas.
- No need to call a plumber to install. The unit comes with everything you need, including clear directions, for setting up to a standard faucet.
- Easy and affordable to maintain. Simply unscrew the housing, take out the filter and clean the surface with a scouring pad. The amount of gunk collected on the filter serves as evidence that the system is working properly. After 6 months, depending on water conditions and usage, the filter should be replaced.
- Easy and simple to use. The diverter valve is of strong quality and makes it easy to change from unfiltered to filter water.
- Helps to save money and the environment by greatly reducing the need to purchase bottled water.
- Faucet adapter may not fit some designer kitchen faucets.
- Not the most attractive thing to have next to your sink.
- Easy to accidentally run hot water through filter, which can crack and ruin the filter.
- Must clean the filter every few months (depends on water quality) to maintain strong water flow.
The AquaCera HCP countertop water filters are a popular choice for simple and affordable water filtration at the point of use. Its compact size is great for large homes, small homes, camps and even boats or RVs. It is very quick and easy to install and use. Within minutes of installation you can enjoy safe, clean, great tasting water. The included CeraMetix™ filter is unique and highly desirable because it combines the added benefit of fluoride removal with all the benefits of a ceramic and carbon block water filter (such as the UltraCarb or CeraUltra). Up until now, this level of filtration was only possible using a twin water filtration system. The AquaCera HCP countertop water filter with CeraMetix™ filter offers the highest quality drinking water possible from a single stage filter.
AquaCera HCP Countertop Water Filter with CeraMetix Filter
|Filtration Efficiency||Absolute (defined as >99.99%): 0.9 micron
Nominal (defined as >99.99%): 0.5 to 0.8 micron
|Recommended Flow||0.3 to 1.0 gpm|
|Capacity||1500 gallons or 12 months|
|Flow Rate||0.475 GPM|
|Working Temperature Range||Maximum: 38°C / 100°F
Minimum: 5°C / 41°F
|Working Pressure||Maximum: 862 Kpa (125 psig)
Minimum: 62 Kpa (10 psig)
|Dimensions||12.5"H x 4.75"W|
|Weight||1.5 lbs (housing only)|
|Color||White with gray base|
CeraMetix 10" slimline filter: silver impregnated ceramic shell and AquaMetix proprietary PAC media block for the added benefit of fluoride removal. Clean as needed, replace every 6 months.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.