5% Off any Order up to $400 w/promo code FALLFIVE
I love this duvet!
"I use this as my winter duvet and use another wool comforter for the fall. This one is lighter, even though it's warmer than my other one. I'm going to buy a second one for my other bedroom. This duvet is an excellent choice!"
See entire review
Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Comforters or Duvets
Crescent Moon comforters or duvets with organic cotton outer covering and organically grown alpaca and sheep wool filling inside for a warm, comfortable and healthy sleep. These wool comforters and bed duvets do not harbor dust-mites and or their allergens that can cause asthma and allergies in the bedroom.
Availability: Usually ships out in 2 business days.
You Might Also Like
Description of Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Comforters or Duvets
This quality duvet from Crescent Moon is filled with 100% natural, organically grown alpaca wool fiber blended with sheep wool for more loft. Alpaca wool fiber is hollow, making it one of the warmest natural fibers available. It is also softer and lighter than most wool. These duvets are available with a 260 thread count organic cotton cover. They are as warm as a down comforter, and less fill is needed to keep you warm. These comforters will keep you warm and comfortable without making you hot and sweaty underneath thanks to the natural temperature regulating properties of wool. For those who cannot tolerate down, wool is a perfect alternative comforter fill.
- Alpaca wool is stronger, softer and lighter than most sheep's wool
- Filled with 70% Alpaca and 30% sheep's wool
- Covered in 260 thread count organic cotton
- They require less fill to keep you warm
- For those who cannot tolerate down it is a perfect alternative comforter fill
- Breathable and regulates temperature
- Alpaca wool is very clean and dry
- This wool is grown without herbicides in a stress free environment and the animals are not dipped in pesticide baths
- No chemicals, dyes or bleaches have been used during the processing
- This wool does not contain lanolin or grease
- The wool has been cleaned with natural products and is not chemically treated
- These wool comforters are available in: twin, double, queen or king sizes
- A reusable organic cotton, drawstring bag is included for easy storage
- Wool is Dust mite resistant
Expert Review: Courtesy of AllergyBuyersClub.com
- The workmanship is excellent, durable and the duvets are easy to wash
- As warm as a down duvet, but the Alpaca is more comfortable and you don't get hot and sweaty underneath
- Not heavy like a wool blanket, these duvets are light but at the same time keep you warm
- Very clean fill
- An Alpaca duvet may not feel as light and fluffy as a down duvet
- Does have a natural wool odor, but it will dissipate when it is aired out
Crescent Moon alpaca wool duvets are an ideal choice for a hypoallergenic duvet that is comfortable, warm and allergen-free. It is also dust mite resistant and makes an excellent alternative comforter for those who can not tolerate down fill or synthetics.
Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Duvet with Organic Cotton Cover
|Hypoallergenic||Yes, Dust mite resistant, Fire retardant|
|Thread Count||260 thread count|
|Comforters Construction||Wool batt is tacked in the shape of a crescent moon every 6" and sewn into all outside edges of the product|
|Comforters Weight or Season||1.04 oz. per square foot (winter weight)|
|Comforter Covers||100% organic cotton|
|Comforters Fill||70% alpaca wool, 30% sheeps wool|
|Comforters Color||Natural White|
|Twin comforters||66" x 86"|
|Double comforters||76" x 86"|
|Queen comforters||86" x 90"|
|King comforters||102" x 90"|
|Cal King comforters||94" x 96"|