Yala® Luxury Silk Comforter CoversOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
Yala Silk Habotai Comforter Covers are luxurious, soft and hypoallergenic. These Silk Habotai Duvet Covers add protection to your comforter, look beautiful and feeling silky smooth against your skin. See our ratings and reviews.
Yala® Silk Habotai Comforter Covers
Made from 100% 15 momme seamless sandwashed silk habotai. Hidden zipper closure. Interior ties. Oversized queen or king size. 3 color choices.
AVAILABILITY: King Ivory Temporarily Out of Stock. All Other Colors and Sizes Are In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
Yala® Luxury Silk Comforter Covers are ideal for someone who...
- Suffers from allergies or has sensitive skin.
- Enjoys the smooth, luxurious look and feel of silk fabric.
- Wants a luxurious duvet cover that is machine washable.
- 100% pure 15 momme silk habotai
- Sandwashed for a suede-like soft feel that is not slippery
- Seamleass construction for added comfort
- Hidden zip closure
- Interior ties secure comforter in place
- Silk is thermodynamic and quickly wicks moisture away from the body
- Silk is a natural protein with amino acids that are healthy for your skin and well-being
- Silk thread is so fine that the thread count would be calculated in the thousands
- Silk is amazingly strong, resilient and unique
- Available in in 3 solid colors
Wash in cool water using a gentle cycle. Use mild, silk-friendly laundry detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry or machine dry on low. Remove promptly from dryer. Steam iron low setting if desired. The heat from the dryer is hard on silk so do not over-dry.
- A perfect fit and protective cover for the Yala Luxury Silk Filled Comforters.
- All natural and hypoallergenic.
- Soft to the touch with a sandwashed surface that is not slipper like satin.
- Beautiful with an excellent drape.
- Easy to use zipper that conceal the comforter inside in the cover; no slipping out of the end.
- Interior ties keep the comforter in place and prevents shifting.
- Machine washable.
- Requires a bit more care when washing.
- Not as durable as cotton.
Summary:A duvet cover preserves and protects your comforter, eliminating frequent cleanings and prolonging use. A silk duvet cover gives the added benefit of being a natural fiber, hypoallergenic and luxuriously soft next to your skin. We particularly love the Yala Silk Habotai Comforter Covers because they not only look and feel great, but they are made from high quality silk and expertly manufactured. The added details of its seamless construction, hidden zipper and interior ties are all features we applaud. We would recommend the Yala Silk Habotai Comforter Cover to allergy sufferers or those with super sensitive skin who desire a luxurious duvet cover for their comforter that will feel as wonderful as it looks.
Technical Specifications of Yala® Silk Habotai Comforter Covers
|Yala® Silk Habotai Comforter Covers|
Video Reviews of Yala® Silk Habotai Comforter Covers
Filters & Accessories for Yala® Silk Habotai Comforter Covers
|Oversized Queen||90" x 94"|
|Oversized King||108" x 94"|