Willoughby Siberian White Goose Down Comforters and Down BlanketsOur Expert Rating:
The Willoughby goose down comforters and down blankets filled with Siberian white goose down with a minimum of 90% down clusters for superior warmth and loft. True baffle box construction with satin piping. Soft microfiber shell is durable and resists down leakage. Professional clean only. Full range of sizes.
Willoughby Microfiber Siberian Down Comforter
800+ fill, white goose down. Microfiber cover. Baffle box design. Satin edge piping. All Season medium weight. Twin, Full, Queen, King .
AVAILABILITY: Made to order. Please allow 2 weeks for product to ship.
NOTE: All opened bedding products (i.e. pillows, pillow cases, comforters, sheets, encasings) cannot be returned.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
See all of our Siberian White Goose Down Comforters.
- 100% synthetic microfiber shell is brushed to be soft and fuzzy with a peach skin feel
- Microfiber is more resilient than cotton and is more resistant to down leakage over the years
- Filled with Siberian White Goose Down (minimum 90% down clusters)
- Siberian White Goose Down is warmer, lighter and fluffier than other types of down
- Hypoallergenic – down fill meets manufacturers strict quality standards that go above and beyond the mass produced down goods in the market place today. The down used is composed mostly of down clusters and is washed several times. The shell fabric is tightly woven in order to avoid as much down leaking as possible from regular use
- Comforters have a True baffle box construction
- Blankets have a sewn through construction
- All feature white satin piping trim
- Professional clean only – duvet cover is highly recommended
- All four corners feature a sewn in tie-strap to attach a duvet cover
- Color: White
- Sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King
- Perfect for any climate, just choose the weight to best fit you needs: All Season Comforter (medium weight), Winter Comforter (heavy weight), Summer Blanket (lightweight)
Please Note: Siberian White Goose Down is a trade name used to represent high quality goose down that is known for its extreme warmth. Siberian White Goose Down does not mean that the goose down is from Siberia. Siberia’s climate is far too severe to farm geese in. The goose down originates from China, Europe, United States and Canada.
- Soft and lofty
- Less wrinkly than a cotton cover
- Very warm
- Lightweight feel – not bulky or heavy feeling on top of you
- More affordable – most all sizes under $1000 (winter weight king size is $1100)
- Must be professionally cleaned
- Microfiber shell is made from synthetic fiber
Summary:Anyone who is a fan of down-filled bedding knows that the quality of down filling drastically varies and is clearly reflected by price. The Willoughby comforter is an exception to this general rule of thumb. Though this comforter is far from what would be considered a 'budget-price' it does offer a more affordable price than the other Siberian white goose down comforters we carry. All sizes of the All Season weight are under $1000 which is a steal for this comforter as it is filled with high quality white goose down that is composed of a minimum of 90% down clusters. The high quality down fill makes the Willoughby comforter very lofty, fluffy and warm. I tested the All Season Comforter and from the moment I spread the comforter out on my bed and gave it a few shakes to fluff it up I knew this beautiful comforter was going to be a dream to sleep with. It draped across the bed like a big puffy cloud and to my surprise was not wrinkly as is the case with most cotton shell comforters when they come out of the packaging! The comforter provided a very warm night's sleep with all the comfort I could desire. I was surprised by how light it felt on top of me, which is perfect for anyone who does not like the heavy feeling of blankets. However, as a person who tends to likes the heavy feel of blankets, I was not at all disappointed by this comforter as its abundant loft provided me all the comfort I needed! I would highly recommend using a duvet cover with this comforter since it is white and it needs to be professionally cleaned. If you are irritated by synthetic fabrics, this would not be a good choice for you as the microfiber shell is a 100% polyester fiber.
Willoughby Microfiber Siberian Down Comforter
Technical Specifications of Willoughby Microfiber Siberian Down Comforter
|Willoughby Microfiber Siberian Down Comforter|
Video Reviews of Willoughby Microfiber Siberian Down Comforter
Filters & Accessories for Willoughby Microfiber Siberian Down Comforter
|Size||Dimensions (inches)||Fill Weight (oz)|
|Twin||71 x 86||Summer: 10
All Season: 26
|Full||79 x 86||Summer: 12
All Season: 32
|Queen||92 x 86||Summer: 14
All Season: 38
|King||102 x 92||Summer: 17
All Season: 44
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.
Availability: Usually ships out in 1-2 days.