White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Dust Mite Mattress CoversEXPERT:
White Mountain Textiles Dust Mite covers for your mattress, box spring, and pillows. 100% natural cotton dust mite covers with a soft 260 thread count. Certified dust mite allergen barrier covers with 4.39 micron average pore size. Expert advice, reviews and comparisons.
View our entire collection of White Mountain Textile Dust Mite Covers.
- Made from 100% pure cotton
- Effective natural barrier against pet dander, dust mites and other harmful allergens
- Certified dust mite barrier
- Tested by Porous Materials Inc. to have a mean pore size of 4.39 microns
- Down proof
- No added chemicals or harsh fabric treatments
- No urethane membrane
- Provides a cool, quiet, breathable sleeping environment
- Durable construction: sewn with chain stitching and 9-10 stitches per inch
- Fabric weight: 4.1 oz per square yard with 260 threads stitched per square inch
- Fabric is uniquely manufactured to maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings
- Fabric has controlled shrinkage of less than 5% and cut to allow for the shrinkage
- Heavy gauge, rust proof, polyester zipper
- Mattress covers zip at one end and zipper extends down 1/4th of each adjacent side
- Sold individually
- Available in a full range of sizes: Crib, Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, Eastern King, California King
- 3 depth choices: 9", 12" or 15"
- Warranty: Guaranteed to be free of defect in workmanship and materials for 1 year
Imported cotton. Made in China.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Barrier to Dust Mites (pore size less than 10 microns)|
|2. Barrier to Dust Mite Allergens (pore size less than 6 microns)|
|3. Fabric Quality|
|4. Zipper Quality|
|5. Construction Quality|
|6. Sleeping Comfort (quiet and discrete under sheets - no plastic feel)|
|7. Easy to put on|
|10. Value for Price|
|11. Manufacturer's Warranty|
- Soft and lightweight to the feel but with a durable construction.
- The 100% cotton fabric is smooth and breathable under bed linens.
- Tested by PMI to be a certified allergen barrier with a mean pore size of 4.39 microns. Fabrics with pore sizes below 6 microns are the best for blocking dust mites and their allergens.
- Cotton is naturally breathable and a good choice for someone who is a hot sleeper and can not have the heat build up found with synthetic fabrics.
- Durable construction and quality manufacturing make these dust mite covers safe to machine wash and dry (though we do not recommend washing more then 3 or 4 times a year to maintain the fabrics barrier efficiency).
- Natural cotton is not grown or processed organically and it may contain small traces of chemicals which can irritate those with MCS
- As with all woven dust mite covers, these will reduce in efficiency over time as wear and repeated washing will naturally increase the pore size of the fabric. Wash only when necessary to extend the life of these covers.
Summary:Our White Mountain Textiles Cotton dust mite mattress covers are some of the nicest we have felt and are very reasonably priced. The cotton fabric is soft and lightweight and offers a very small pore size 4.39 micron which is excellent for a woven dust mite cover. A dust mite cover with a small pore size like this is a very efficient barrier to dust mites and their allergens (i.e. broken body parts and feces). One of my favorite things about these mattress covers is they are discrete and quiet, so your family and guests will never know you have dust mite covers on unless they peak under the sheets. A cotton dust mite cover is also very breathable and will not retain excess heat while sleeping. They are easy to wash with durable construction; however, we do not recommend washing more than absolutely necessary due to the fact that woven fabrics loosen with wear and tear which will increase the pore size and reduce their effectiveness. Also, though many times less likely than synthetic covers to cause irritation, these are not organic and could possible cause irritation to those who have multiple chemical sensitivities or super sensitive skin. If you are concerned about possible irritation, it is probably in your favor to spend a little more and purchase our Solus Organic Cotton Dust Mite Covers.
White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Mattress Cover
White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Mattress Cover
- 100% Cotton
- 260 thread count
- Polyester zipper closure
- Certified dust mite allergen barrier
- Tested by Porous Materials Inc. to have an average pore size of 4.39 microns
- Mattress Cover: sold individually and available in a full range of sizes: Crib, Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, Eastern King, California King, with 2 depths to choose from 9" or 15" allowing the perfect fit. Mattress covers zip at one end and zipper extends down 1/4th of each adjacent side.
Technical Specifications of White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Mattress Cover
|White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Mattress Cover|
Video Reviews of White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Mattress Cover
Filters & Accessories for White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Mattress Cover
White Mountain Textiles Cotton Deluxe Pillow Covers
Includes 2 pillow covers. 100% cotton, 260 thread count, certified allergen barrier with average pore size of 4.91 microns. Cotton is soft, breathable, and lightweight. White. Zipper closure. Sizes: Standard 21"W x 27quot;L, Queen 21quot;W x 31quot;W, or King 21quot;W x 37quot;L.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
BX PE DCK2
|Crib||28"W x 52"L||6"|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||9", 12", 15"|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||9", 12", 15"|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||9", 12", 15"|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||9", 12", 15"|
|King||78"W x 80"L||9", 12", 15"|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||9", 12", 15"|
Please Note: Sizes in chart reflect size after washing. These covers are slightly oversize to allow for shrinkage. For best fit wash and dry before using.