Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab AnalysisEXPERT:
The Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis has been discontinued.
This low-cost lab Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis kit gives you a printed report with a 30-item contaminant check.
Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis are ideal for someone who...
- Wants easy to understand and accurate results of what is potentially in their drinking water.
- Needs professional lab results that compare to the EPA's maximum contaminant level for 30 different contaminants.
- Easy to use sample collection kit: Simply fill the vial with water and mail to lab
- Will receive a written report with your results and how they stack up against the EPA’s maximum contaminant level for 30 different contaminants including:
- Metals: Aluminum, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Potassium, Selenium, Silica, Silver, Sodium, Zinc
- Other Inorganic Chemicals: Alkalinity, Chloride, Fluoride, Hardness, Nitrate, Nitrite, Orthophosphate, pH, Sulfate, Total Dissolved Solids, Turbidity
- Laboratory performs analysis according to US EPA and industry standard methods to meet state compliance requirements
- Test results are typically completed and mailed within 7-10 business days from the date samples are received at the laboratory
Technical Specifications of Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis
|Watersafe Drinking Water Basic Lab Analysis|