Vornado SRTH Tower Heaters
The Vornado SRTH Combination Heater & Fan has been discontinued.
The Vornado SRTH Combination Room Heater and Cooling Fan delivers superior air distribution thanks to it's V-Flow circulation technology. Read Ratings and Reviews. Authorized Vornado dealer.
Vornado SRTH Tower Heaters are ideal for someone who...
- Looking to improve the comfort of their home
- Needs an effective space heater for any room
- Wants to reduce their heating costs in the cooler months
- Would also like to use this as a fan in the warmer months
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Heating Efficiency|
|2. Fan Speeds|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Energy Consumption|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Heat Distribution|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Value for Price|
- Tower design requires very little floor space
- A non-oscillating design capable of whole room heating
- Manual controls are very easy to use
- Can heat a large space up to 750 square feet
- Offers all of the built-in safety features one would expect
Summary:The Vornado SRTH effectively circulates heat without the need for oscillation, using Vornado's patented V-Flow heat circulation. By passing the heat through specially contoured louvers, the SRTH distributes the heated air in a wide, V-shaped pattern that creates a more consistently comfortable space. This wide, powerful airflow is superior to oscillating heaters that create unbalanced heat output and leave hot and cold spots in the room. If that's not enough, the Vornado SRTH also doubles as a fan in the warmer months of the year.
Technical Specifications of Vornado SRTH Combination Heater & Fan
|Vornado SRTH Combination Heater & Fan|
|Power Requirements||110-120 V|
|Energy Consumption||450 - 900 Watts|
|Heat Settings||Low/ High|
|Programmable Timer||4-hour timer|
|Dimensions||12.45"H x 6.15"D x 6.01"W|