Vornado Element A Steam Humidifier
The Vornado Element A steam humidifier covers rooms up to 1,000 square feet in size and lets you choose between cool, warm or hot mist. The Element features quiet, filterless operation and easy-to-use digital controls. Authorized Vornado dealer. See our expert rating & reviews.
Vornado Element A Steam Humidifier
Humidifies rooms up to 1,000 sq. ft. in size. Filterless humidification with three safe mist options: cool, warm or hot.
This item is out of stock for the season. As an alternative we recommend the Boneco S250 Steam Humidifier.
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock for the Season
Vornado Element A Steam Humidifier are ideal for someone who...
- Wants the option of cool, warm or hot mist
- Prefers a high-quality humidifier at an reasonable price
- Does not want the hassle of needing to change a filter
- Desires a near-silent humidifier for their bedroom or living space
- Enjoys clean, contemporary design that will blend into any environment
- Humidifies spaces up to 1,000 square feet in size
- 1-gallon water tank capacity
- 4-gallon maximum output per day
- Easy-to-fill, SimpleTank™ system
- Soft, touch-button controls
- Choose from cool, warm or hot steam settings
- Indicator lights for cool (purple), warm (pink) or hot (red) steam settings
- Humidity level setting from 30% to 70% in 5% increments
- Power On/Off and Control Lock to prevent little fingers from modifying your desired settings
- Auto Mode controls the humidity level, fan speed and heat element for automatic operation
- Automatically dims the control panel display based on the amount of light in the room
- 12-hour operational timer
- 6-foot power cord
- Automatic shut-off
- Removable aromatherapy scent cup (essential oils not included)
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
Before cleaning, first turn the humidifier off and unplug it from the electrical outlet. To clean the exterior of the humidifier, wipe it down with a soft cloth. Do not submerge the power head in water. Clean the grill with a soft cloth or with a can of compressed air.
To disassemble the humidifier:
- First, remove the water tank
- Next, remove the water tank support rod by pulling the rod outward
- Then remove the power head by turning it counterclockwise to release it from the base and remove the magnetic base cover and all silicone parts
- Clean the base and silicone parts with warm water and a mild detergent, then rinse and dry
- Reassemble the humidifier
- Turn the humidifier off and unplug it from the wall outlet. Disassemble the humidifier per the instructions above.
- Once cooled, remove the silicone parts (heat element cover, reservoir and boil chamber) and clean them with warm water and a mild detergent. You may also use undiluted white vinegar for cleaning these parts.
- Wipe off the heat element with a wet cloth. If needed, you can soak the heat element in 12 oz. of white vinegar for 20-30 minutes and scrub it with a soft brush or a soft cloth to remove mineral deposits. Rinse the heat element with warm water until you cannot detect any vinegar odor.
- Let the humidifier dry completely before storing. Do not store it with any water inside of the water tank, base or around the heat element.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
- Humidifies large rooms up to 1,000 square feet in size
- Moisture output of up to 4 gallons per day
- Easy-to-read, LCD control panel with soft-touch buttons
- Quiet operation—it will not be a disturbance in your home or office
- Easy maintenance requirements with no filters to change or purchase
- Attractive design will work in any environment
- SimpleTank™ is easy to carry, fill and clean
Summary:The Vornado Element A steam humidifier provides powerful, whole-room humidification in spaces up to 1,000 sq. ft. in size. The Element A features a SimpleTank™ system with a single, clear, 1-gallon water tank that is easy to carry, fill and clean. The clear tank makes it simple for users to see how much water is in the tank, but the Element A steam humidifier also features an auto shut-off function when the water tank runs dry. The Vornado Element A steam humidifier disperses cool, warm and hot mist to ensure a natural, comfortable and safe living environment, giving you peace of mind whether you experience dry skin or have the cold or flu. We recommend using the cool mist setting for general humidification, while using the warm or hot mist settings for those times when you're feeling under the weather. Easy maintenance means very little down time and a humidifier that is designed to last many years. Vornado offers a manufacturer's 5-year warranty.
Technical Specifications of Vornado Element A Steam Humidifier
|Vornado Element A Steam Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||1,000 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||1 gallon|
|Humidification Performance||4 gallons per day|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||120V, 60Hz, 9 watts|
|Adjustable humidity control|
|Adjustable humidity control||Yes|
|Recommended cleaning period (unit in use)|
|Recommended cleaning period (unit in use)||Monthly or as needed|
|Type of humidifier|
|Type of humidifier||Steam; cool, warm or hot mist|
|Dimensions||12.34"w x 5.99"d x 13.68"h|