Vornado ATH1 Room Space HeatersEXPERT:
The Vornado ATH1 Room Heater has been discontinued.
The Vornado ATH1 Room Heater supplemental heat for large and small rooms. Ratings and Reviews. Authorized Vornado dealer.
Vornado ATH1 Room Space Heaters are ideal for someone who...
- Looking to improve the comfort of their home
- Needs an effective space heater for any room
- Wants to reduce their heating costs in the cooler months
- Heats rooms up to 1000 square feet
- 2 Heat Settings - 750W or 1500W
- Utilizes V-Flow whole room heat circulation to prevent cold spots
- Auto climate control allows for set-it and forget-it operation
- User friendly LCD Display with touch screen controls
- 2 Airflow Settings; Auto and Continuous
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Heating Efficiency|
|2. Fan Speeds|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Energy Consumption|
|6. Ease of Operation|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Heat Distribution|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Value for Price|
Vornado has been making fans for many years but most recently incorporated heating systems with their popular fans. The result is an efficient space heater that is capable of evenly distributing heat throughout your room.
- Tower design requires very little floor space
- A non-oscillating design capable of whole room heating
- LED touch pad screen controls are very easy to use
- Can heat a large space up to 1,000 square feet
- Offers all of the built-in safety features one would expect
Summary:If you are searching for a tower style room heater to save on energy costs, the ATH1 from Vornado is a good solution. This feature laden space heater is good looking and performs as expected; quickly and efficiently. An adjustable thermostat maintains your desired temperature and we recommend using the Auto setting which will manage heat output and fan speed precisely to your preferred settings.
Technical Specifications of Vornado ATH1 Room Heater
|Vornado ATH1 Room Heater|
|Power Requirements||110-120 V|
|Energy Consumption||750 - 1500 Watts|
|Heat Settings||Low/ High|
|Dimensions||20"H x 7.88"D x 5.49"W|