Vitabase Echinacea & Goldenseal Liquid Supplement – Alcohol Free
Vitabase Echinacea & Goldenseal liquid formula provides cold fighting nutrients and immune enhancers. Can help to treat the common cold/flu, allergy symptoms and upper respiratory tract infections. Safe and effective.
Vitabase Echinacea & Goldenseal Liquid Supplement – Alcohol Free are ideal for someone who...
- Would like a safe, natural and effective way to fight of colds, flu and allergies.
- Is seeking a supplement consisting of only the highest quality of ingredients and free of unwanted impurities and contaminants.
- Would like a echinacea/goldenseal supplement in liquid form for superior absorption.
- Provides immune enhancing and cold fighting nutrients. Stimulates the immune system
- Combines two popular herbal ingredients, Echinacea and Goldenseal for maximum effectiveness
- Popular dietary supplement, especially during the winter and change of seasons
- Red Root and Licorice break up and relieve excess mucous and phlegm
- Believed to shorten the duration of colds and flu
- Liquid herbal extract is made with organically grown and wild harvested plants of the highest quality
- Each fresh or recently dried herb is individually extracted through cold percolation or maceration using the purest de-ionized water
- Alcohol free
- Liquid form means superior absorption and easy to swallow
- Produced to the highest standards without the use of harsh or harmful chemicals
- All Vitabase brand products are manufactured within the USA in FDA inspected facilities
Serving size: 1 ml
Ingredients Per Serving Echinacea Angustifolia (root)** 51 mg Yerba Mansa (root)*** 67 mg Red Root *** 42 mg Wild Indigo *** 42 mg Oregon Grape (root)*** 39 mg Licorice (root)** 39 mg Goldenseal (root)** 27 mg Myrrh (gum)**** 21 mg
* Daily Value Not Established
Notes: ** Certified organically grown. *** Wildcrafted. **** Imported. Our liquid herbal extracts are made with organically grown and wild harvested plants of the highest quality. Each fresh or recently dried herb is individually extracted through cold percolation or maceration using the purest de-ionized water.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, de-ionized water and clover honey.
Contains no added: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
Echinacea and Goldenseal: Echinacea, commonly known as purple cornflower, has been in use medicinally for centuries. Archaeological finds have uncovered Native American Indian usage for over 400 years. Echinacea is most often used to fight infections and boost the immune system. The production of interferon increases in the body with the use of Echinacea. It has been shown to be beneficial in wound healing, treating boils, treating urinary infections and reducing fever.
Echinacea has demonstrated great benefit in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections. Numerous studies have examined the use of Echinacea for preventing the common cold. Most found that taking Echinacea at the first signs of a cold for 8 to 10 days reduced cold symptoms or shortened their duration by as much as 34%
Goldenseal is often combined with Echinacea to help shorten the duration of colds and flu. Goldenseal is a perennial North American plant found in a large portion of the United States. It has been a main staple of Native American medicine with multiple uses both internally and externally. It has been called the "poor man's ginseng".The root, or more accurately the rhizome, of the goldenseal plant is the part most often used in medicinal applications. The herb has shown great effectiveness in treating the inflammation and infection of the mucous membranes lining the upper respiratory tract.
Take 30 – 35 drops in liquid three times daily, or as needed. Shake well before using.Keep out of reach of children.
Vitabase Echinacea & Goldenseal Liquid Supplement
Technical Specifications of Vitabase Echinacea & Goldenseal Liquid Supplement
|Vitabase Echinacea & Goldenseal Liquid Supplement|