TheraSauna Premiere Far Infrared SaunasEXPERT:
The TheraSauna Premiere Four Person Far Infrared Saunas has been discontinued.
A far infrared sauna is an investment in a healthier lifestyle. The deep penetrating heat of the TheraSauna Premiere brings relief and healing to muscles and joints. Free Shipping on all models.
Customers Also Bought
TheraSauna Premiere Far Infrared Saunas are ideal for someone who...
- Someone who would like effective and soothing relief from arthritis, back and muscle pain, cancer pain, allergies, asthma, insomnia or fibromyalgia.
- Has allergic reactions or skin irritations and needs a high quality sauna that is constructed of non-toxic and non-allergenic Aspen hardwood.
- Patented StableHeat™ Technology emits constant far infrared at the optimal 9.4 micron level (the greatest amount of infrared in this range)
- Features Patented TheraMitter™ sauna heaters with 96% radiant efficiency
- Patented MPS 7-day Programmable Soft Touch Interior Digital Control Panel
- True far infrared warms up in ten minutes
- The only sauna made of non-toxic White Aspen Hardwood - tongue and groove in and out. This particular hardwood is non-toxic and non-allergenic and does not produce any health effects such as skin irritations and allergic reactions
- No harmful EMF (Electro-magnetic Field)
- Handcrafted sauna cabinet with warm Mahogany finish and roof/foot decorative molding
- Curved back rests to fit the shape of your back
- Reversible bench one side contours to your seat & the other side is flat to lay down
- 60-watt Tulip light for a touch of elegance
- Full tempered glass door
- Roof sliding fresh air skylight vent
- Lifetime guarantee on 100% solid ceramic far infrared heaters
- 30 minute sauna session costs only pennies in electricity. The solid ceramic heaters have a radiant efficiency of 96% - the highest sauna efficiency available
- Solid construction assembles easily: can be assembled in as little as 60 minutes. The high quality furniture locking ties secure the sauna panels for years of durability and lasting beauty
- Operates at a lower 100 to 140 degree temperature than a traditional sauna which can reach 180 to 200 degrees. This lower temperature is where far infrared is produced consistently
- Far infrared is safe and FDA approved
- Entire sauna is CSA/UL and CE approved – the highest electrical standards
- Made in the USA
- Benefits of Far Infrared Heat Waves:
- Dilate blood vessels and capillaries, providing increased flow of rich oxygenated blood to muscles and joints
- Reduce muscle spasms and promote healing of injured and sore muscle fibers
- Improves flow within the lymphatic system to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Stimulates cellular and enzyme activity
- Promotes the adhesion and osmosis of water molecules across the cellular membrane
- Relieves pain and stiffness from Arthritis, Bursitis, and Rheumatism
- Relieves asthma
- Improves cardiovascular conditioning and allows for a cardiovascular workout even for those that might not otherwise be able to exert themselves – like wheelchair bound persons
- Normalizes cholesterol and lowers blood pressure
- Relieves tension, stress and fatigue
- Aids in removing toxins from the body
- Expands blood vessels
- Helps boost and improve the immune system
- Stimulates cellular and enzyme activity
- Assists in improving skin tone and reducing cellulite
- Burns calories and regulates weight - burns as much as 700 calories per session!
- Great before a workout, run or massage
- Used by medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, physical therapists, sports medicine specialists and NASA since 1965
Patented StableHeat™ Technology
The exclusive patented TheraSauna StableHeat Control System automatically maintains constant output of 9.4 far infrared microns for your entire sauna session. The StableHeat System doesn’t turn on and off like other saunas but stays on during your entire sauna session to maintain the surface temperature of the heaters, providing a continuous and effective 9.4 micron range of far infrared to the user, heating your body more evenly, safely, and effectively.
Patented Solid Ceramic TheraMitters™
TheraMitters™ warm the body not the air. TheraSauna Therapeutic Saunas operate at a safer, more comfortable temperature of 110 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. TheraSauna Patented TheraMitters™ are a solid ceramic heating element. The concave solid ceramic TheraMitter™ heaters spread far infrared heat waves in a 180 degree pattern, effectively covering every inch inside the sauna. TheraSauna solid ceramic heaters have the highest glass content in the industry which provides uninhibited transmission and output of the far infrared.
Solid Ceramic TheraMitters™ remain the gold standard for producing the most vital micron range of far infrared for the human body. No other sauna manufacturer can deliver constant 9.4 microns of far infrared, the level required for greatest absorption and healing by the body. TheraSauna® TheraMitters™ are 96% efficient and have no harmful EMF. Without true far infrared you will only experience surface level heat which is like sitting in a car on a hot day.
Summary:I wanted to have a sauna in my house for years. When I went to the gym on those sporadic occasions when I had a gym membership, I always went straight into the sauna after exercising and wished I had the convenience of one in my house. I must have wanted one for twenty years and never gave myself permission to indulge. Then about 18 months ago after I had back problems, I learned that part of the healing process was deep heat which I responded to very well. So instead of a sauna being a luxury, I could suddenly conceptualize it as a necessity and part of my well being program.
Yes, I did have to save my pennies to buy one but it was money very well spent. I go into the sauna nearly every morning and when I do not I feel the difference. The sauna is wonderful for my osteoarthritis as its heat penetrates about 1.5 inches below skin level and I feel so limber and pain free after being in it- the difference is simply amazing! I can run around doing chores in the house without grimacing, and creaking as I move across the room. I generally have the heat on at about 125°F which I find to be a comfortable temperature. The temperature at which it is said to be therapeutic is about 110°F and maxing out at 135°F. Yes, it is hot and it takes a few days of gradually increasing the heat to get used to it, but it is not uncomfortable and I am not a person who actually likes to bake in the heat. I generally stay in the sauna for about 30 minutes and watch TV or work on emails on my IPhone to distract myself from the sweat that pours off me in a very satisfying way. I am not normally one that enjoys sweating, but in this case I know that I am sweating out the toxins from my body which is very healthy. I also find that my sinuses have cleared out during a sauna session, so I come out feeling so young again, it is quite delightful.
I used to have a sauna at night since it is so relaxing and one sleeps like a bunny after a saun,a but nowadays I have to give the sauna over to my husband who uses the sauna for 45 minutes twice daily. My husband has terminal brain cancer like the one that took Ted Kennedy’s life, and we have been using complementary treatment methods in addition to the fine conventional treatment he has been getting in the Dana Farber hospital in Boston. What we read, is that cancer cells do not like heat and in other cultures infrared saunas are used routinely for the treatment of cancer. It made sense to us since the infrared rays penetrate below the skin, and we hoped that since the site of his tumor [removed by surgery] had been so close to the surface, the heat might catch a few extra roaming cells and prolong the reoccurrence of his tumor. Only time will tell, but it gives him hope.
For your information, the initial set up of the sauna took two hours with two strong people carrying the parts to our lower level in our house. As I recall, it weighs about 400 lbs in all, so tipping the delivery guys is highly advisable. It also required a special dedicated circuit and the plug was highly unusual so my electrician had to make a special trip to the electrical supply store.
To say we are pleased with our sauna is an understatement. We are thrilled and it has simply become part of our routine like brushing our teeth. Cannot imagine life without one now and waiting for 20 years seems like a pretty dumb thing to have done.
We went with Therasauna which was not the cheapest choice by any means but we liked that the sauna is assembled here in the US and the company has been around for many years. I researched endlessly until I satisfied myself that their design of ceramic emitters were the gold standard of the industry and other types of ceramic emitters of carbon were simply not going to get the job done beyond feeling pleasant and relaxing.
Can you tell we like this sauna? No we love it!
TheraSauna Premiere Four Person Far Infrared Saunas
Technical Specifications of TheraSauna Premiere Four Person Far Infrared Saunas
|TheraSauna Premiere Four Person Far Infrared Saunas|
|Number of Sauna Heaters|
|Number of Sauna Heaters||12 Patented TheraMitter sauna heaters|
|Power Requirement||120 volt, 2016 watts, 17 amp
Plugs into a 20 amp outlet
|Dimensions||Outside Dimensions: 79.75"L x 52"W x 74"H
Inside Dimensions: 70.125"L x 40.25"W x 67"H
|Warranty||1 yr labor, 3 yrs parts, Lifetime on TheraMitter Heating Elements|