Steamfast™ SF-295 3-in-1 Steam MopOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
The Steamfast™ SF-295 3-in-1 Steam Mop works as a floor mop, a handheld steam cleaner and a handheld fabric steamer. It utilizes water alone to naturally and effectively clean and sanitize your household surfaces—there is no need for any harsh, toxic chemicals. See our expert rating & reviews.
Steamfast™ SF-295 3-in-1 Steam Mop
3-in-1 steamer: use as a floor mop, a handheld steam cleaner or a handheld fabric steamer. 1,200 watts. 15 oz. capacity. Includes 9 accessories.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
- Is looking for one unit to cover a variety of cleaning tasks
- Wants a floor steam cleaner that can convert to a handheld steamer
- Would like to clean and sanitize surfaces in their home without the use of chemicals
- Desires a natural cleaning solution for surfaces in their home
- 3-in-1 mop: use as a floor mop, handheld steam cleaner or handheld fabric steamer
- Steam intensity levels range from 1 (low) - 7 (high); default setting is level 4
- Easily adjust the steam level via the '+' and '-' buttons
- LCD display control
- 15 oz. removable water tank
- Quick, 30-second heat-up time
- Provides up to 25 minutes of continuous steam
- Water tank with a cap
- Power on/off button
- Power indicator light
- Water tank release button
- Adjustable and detachable telescopic pole
- Handle with a comfort grip
- Cord brackets
- Mop head for cleaning floors
- Includes 9 accessories:
- 2 washable microfiber pads
- 2 nylon brushes
- 1 brass brush
- 1 fabric brush
- 1 fabric nozzle
- 1 squeegee
- 1 steam nozzle
- Weight: 3.93 lbs.
- Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty
1. Removing the water tank: slide the water tank release button in an upwards direction and hold it. Pull the water tank in an upwards direction towards you to remove from the mop body.
2. Filling the water tank: Unscrew the water tank cap by turning it in a counter-clockwise direction. Pull the water tank cap out and fill the water tank with room-temperature water* (the tank can hold up to 15 ounces of water). Replace the water tank cap and screw it back on by turning it in a clockwise direction until it locks.
3. Reinserting the water tank: slide the water tank release button upward and hold it. Insert the water tank back inside the cavity of the mop body (insert the bottom of the tank first) then push it forward until it is locked in place.
*To reduce mineral build up and prolong the life of your steam mop, we recommend using distilled or demineralized water.
- Do not use the steam mop on unsealed surfaces as they may become warped or damaged when exposed to heat and moisture. Before steaming any floors, review the manufacturer’s guidelines. If you are questioning use on a certain floor, test the steam mop on a small inconspicuous area before steam mopping the entire floor.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature & Dryness|
|2. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|3. Quality and Absorption of Pads|
|4. Heat Up Time|
|5. Weight & Maneuverability|
|6. Length of Power Cord|
|7. Overall Machine Construction|
|8. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & 2-year Warranty|
|9. Value for the Price|
The Steamfast™ SF-295 3-in-1 Steam Mop is a great tool for cleaning various surfaces throughout your home without the need for toxic chemicals. It easily converts from a floor mop to a handheld steamer and a fabric steamer, so you can safely clean hard floors, windows, counters, tile, garments, curtains and more.
- 3-in-1 functionality allows you to use one unit to steam clean your floors, above-the-floor surfaces and fabrics
- The power indicator light illuminates when the mop is powered on and heating so you know it is working
- The LCD display control enables users to view and set the desired steam level by pressing the '+' or'-' buttons
- The extension pole connects to the main body of the steam mop and it is designed for the convenient cleaning of floors, windows and other hard-to-reach surfaces
- The handle has a grip for comfort while cleaning
- The cord brackets provide a convenient way to store the power cord when the mop is not in use
- Great for cleaning a variety of floor surfaces:
- Steam levels 1 – 3: for cleaning smooth, flat surfaces like sealed hardwood, sealed laminate, linoleum, ceramic, granite and marble
- Steam levels 3 – 5: for textured, porous surfaces like stained concrete, vinyl and tile
- Multiple steam levels for steam cleaning fabrics:
- Steam levels 1 – 2: for use on most fabrics, garments and upholstery
- Steam levels 3 – 5: for use on heavy fabrics, curtains and drapes
- Great for steam cleaning a variety of other surfaces including windows, mirrors, kitchen and bath fixtures, ceramic time, grout, ovens, grills, stove tops and counter tops
- You can use the nylon utility brushes on most surfaces to clean hard-to-remove dirt, grime or stains
Summary:The Steamfast™ SF-295 3-in-1 Steam Mop will safely and effectively clean your household surfaces. It easily converts from a floor mop to a handheld steamer or a fabric steamer, enabling you to clean a variety of surfaces in your home with the power of water and steam alone. The SF-295 offers 7 steam intensity levels, allowing the user to choose their desired steam level. The Steamfast™ SF-295 is a true all-in-one solution for naturally cleaning surfaces in your home.
Technical Specifications of Steamfast™ SF-295 3-in-1 Steam Mop
|Steamfast™ SF-295 3-in-1 Steam Mop|
|Accessories included||2 washable microfiber pads, 2 nylon brushes, 1 brass brush, 1 fabric brush, 1 fabric nozzle, 1 squeegee and 1 steam nozzle|
|Tank Capacity||15 ounces|
|Heat up time|
|Heat up time||30 seconds|
|Operating Time||25 minutes on low speed; 9 minutes on high speed|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||19 feet|
|Power requirement||120 Volts|
|Dimensions||10.5"W x 5.5"D x 47.5"H|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty|