Stadler Form Oskar Big Humidifier
Stadler Form Oskar Big evaporative humidifier effectively humidifies areas up to 650 square feet. Authorized Stadler Form dealer. Fast, reliable shipping. Humidifier reviews and comparisons.
Stadler Form Oskar Big Humidifier
Available in Black. Humidifies up to 650 sq. ft.
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock for the Season. Does Not Ship to Canada.
Stadler Form Oskar Big Humidifier are ideal for someone who...
- Wants relief from allergy symptoms including irritated skin and nasal passages, red, itchy eyes, sore throat and respiratory issues.
- Would like an evaporative filter wick humidifier that won't product white dust.
- Wants a humidifier with an integrated humidistat for controlling the humidity level one prefers.
- Emits up to 3.5 gallons of evaporative moisture per 24 hours
- Large 1.5 gallon water reservoir
- Integrated manual hygrostat supports exact humidification
- Easy, side pour-in door for refilling water while in operation
- Ionic Silver Cube prevents microbial growth
- Auto shut-off with empty indicator
- Night mode (dimmable LED lights)
- Virtually silent operation
- Low energy consumption; 8 - 32 watts
- Fragrance dispenser
- Color options: Black
For hygienic and optimum operation of the humidifier, the filter cassettes should be replaced at least every 2 – 3 months.
Designed in Switzerland, made in China.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
Thanks to its unique V4 filter technology, the powerful Oskar Big humidifier is an ideal choice for large rooms up to 650 square feet. Thanks to a 1.5 gallon water tank, Oskar Big has one of the largest water reservoirs in his class. The memo function reminds you to replace the filter and because of the night mode, there are no annoying lights to keep you awake at night. Maximum power consumption of 32 watts means that the Oskar Big humidifier will cost you less money to operate.
- Quietly disperse comfortable moisture while also looking great anywhere in the room.
- Integrated hygrostat keeps the room at the desired humidity level.
- Easy top fill design from the side door – no tanks to carry.
- Evaporative wick humidification eliminates white dust.
- Simple, manual controls located on the top of the unit.
- Consumes very little energy.
- LED control lights can be dimmed for nighttime use.
- The set of four filter wicks needs to be replaced every 2 to 3 months depending upon your water qualtiy.
- Despite the dimmable night light, there is still faint glow around the unit that may be bothersome to those some people.
Summary:When a large room needs more humidity with the least possible energy consumption, Oskar Big is equipped for the job. This quiet, evaporative humidifier will effectively raise the humidity level to comfortable range in a space up to 650 square feet. We appreciate the four fan speeds which accommodate both for spacial requirements as well fan noise management. Much like the original Oskar, the Oskar Big has a distinctly European, minimalist design that looks right at home in almost any environment. Perhaps most importantly, it doesn't scream 'Look at me, I'm a humidifier!' In our experience, the four filter wicks generally will last up to 3 months of usage. Ultimately, if your environment is large and needs a boost in humidity, the Oskar Big is a good investment for your health and home.
Technical Specifications of Stadler Form Oskar Big Humidifier
|Stadler Form Oskar Big Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||650 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||1.5 gallons|
|Type of mist|
|Type of mist||Evaporative|
|Humidifier fan speeds|
|Humidifier fan speeds||4 speeds|
|Adjustable humidity control|
|Adjustable humidity control||Yes|
|Maximum Gallon Per Day (GPD) Output (24 hrs)|
|Maximum Gallon Per Day (GPD) Output (24 hrs)||3.5 gallons|
|Type of Filter|
|Type of Filter||Uses 4 Filter Wick Cassettes|
|Weight||8.6 lbs. (without water)|
|Dimensions||11.5'H x 18.6'W x 7.9'D|