Stadler Form Charly Floor Fans #C003A
The Stadler Form Charly Floor Fans has been discontinued.
The powerful and sleek looking Stadler Form Charly Floor Fan can be used in homes, offices and light commercial settings for cooling and air circulation. Ratings & reviews
Customers Also Bought
Stadler Form Charly Floor Fans #C003A are ideal for someone who...
- Would like a reliable and sturdy fan to help circulate the air in stuffy household and light commercial settings.
- Would like a stylish, contemporary fan to increase the air flow and help to eliminate allergens.
- Has a moisture and mold growth problem and needs help increasing air circulation in a room.
- Circulates up to 81,000 cubic feet of air per hour
- 3 aluminum blades
- Designed resembling a jet aircraft turbine
- 3 quiet fan speeds: low, medium and high
- Blades are protected by a removable curved grill
- Die-cast zinc base
- Adjustable in angle
- Energy efficient
- Constructed of solid zinc, aluminum and steel
- Powerful and will quickly get air circulating while providing sufficient cooling in homes, offices, patios, garages and small commercial settings.
- Keeps the air in motion: maintains a pleasant breeze while also circulating the air to keep humidity and allergen levels down in the home or office. Proper ventilation and air circulation, especially while using a dehumidifier or air purifier, is essential with lowering humidity levels and improving your overall indoor air quality.
- Well-crafted and sturdy design that will stand the test of time. The sleek, contemporary look also adds a nice decorating touch to almost any room.
- Features a die-cast base constructed of zinc to keep the fan stable on the ground without the risk of it toppling over.
- Offers 3 speeds which are quiet enough to not disturb the overall environment (for example, while watching TV, working in the office and talking with friends and family).
- Not an oscillating fan. However, its powerful aluminum blades do a sufficient job with circulating the air throughout an entire room.
- Cannot adjust the height of the fan.
Summary:Our reviewer's initial reaction when testing the Stadler Form Charly Floor Fan is that this certainly isn't your standard run-of-the-mill fan that will break down after one season! Not only were we impressed with how well Charly looked but also how rapidly and evenly it distributed the air throughout the room. This kept the area cool and refreshing and properly circulated the clean, filtered air that was being dispersed from our air purifier. Lastly, the Charly provided high performance quietly and without using much energy of only up to 60 watts.
Technical Specifications of Stadler Form Charly Floor Fans
|Stadler Form Charly Floor Fans|
|Noise Level||31 – 45 dB|
|Power Consumption||60 watts|
|Dimensions||18.1"W x 19.7"H x 9.1"D|