See all of our Stadler Form Humidifiers.
Stadler Form Aquila Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers #EMS-164 are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a small and lightweight humidifier for the office, small nurseries and dorms and other personal areas.
- Would like a personal humidifier that includes all of the anti-bacterial features many of the larger ultrasonics carry.
- Wants a unit that provides a soothing cool mist quietly and with low power consumption.
- Provides soothing cool mist
- Ionic Silver Cube maintains water purity in the reservoir
- Anti-calcium cartridge removes minerals and prevents white dust
- Virtually silent operation
- 360° directional mist output
- Auto shut-off with empty tank indicator
- Contemporary transparent design
- Soft inner blue light within base
- Low energy consumption
- Includes water hardness test strip
The anti-calcium cartridge should be replaced every 2 – 4 months depending on the hardness of the water. It is recommended to replace the Ionic Silver Cube once a year or at the beginning of every humidifying season.
Designed in Switzerland, made in China
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room||Not Applicable|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
The Aquila by Stadler Form is a great choice for anyone looking for a cost effective ultrasonic humidifier. This compact, lightweight humidifier is a quiet, simple and effective solution for dry conditions.
- Covers up to 100 square feet.
- Virtual silent operation.
- Silver ionic cube, demineralization cartridge and ultrasonic technology deter mineral scaling and inhibits the calcium content in the water.
- Single on off switch for simple operation.
- Backed by a 1 year warranty.
- No humidistat or hygrometer.
- Filters need replacement every 2-4 months depending on water quality.
Summary:At a meager 2.4 pounds, the Stadler Form Aquila is a small, easy to transport humidifier ideal for dorm rooms, workstations and other personal spaces. Its simple design is easy to operate and maintain and offers the water protection features found in other more expensive models. Thanks to ultrasonic technology, this humidifier operates in virtual silence and even features a 360 degree directional mist output and automatic shut off with an empty tank indicator. Overall, the Aquila by Stadler Form will help relieve symptoms associated with typical dry conditions at a price that is hard to beat.
Technical Specifications of Stadler Form Aquila Ultrasonic Humidifiers
|Stadler Form Aquila Ultrasonic Humidifiers|
|Room Coverage||Personal areas up to 100 sq. ft.|
|Tank Capacity||0.8 gallons|
|Humidification Performance||Up to 1 gallon per day|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)|
|Power Supply (Volt, Hertz, Watts)||18 watts|
|Dimensions||9.7"H x 9.2"W x 4.7"D|
Video Reviews of Stadler Form Aquila Ultrasonic Humidifiers
Filters & Accessories for Stadler Form Aquila Ultrasonic Humidifiers
Stadler Form Anti-Calcium Cartridge
Replace every 2 – 4 months depending on the hardness of the water. For Stadler Form models: William (BL-006A), Anton (A-002A, A-001A, A-006A, A-005A), Aquila (EMS-164), Hydra (EMS-171), Hera (EMS-300)
Availability: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
ZS HU CART