Soniclean Galaxy Upright Vacuum Cleaners
The Soniclean Galaxy Vacuum Cleaner has been discontinued.
We apologize for the inconvenience but we no longer carry the Soniclean Galaxy vacuum cleaner.
Soniclean Galaxy Upright Vacuum Cleaners are ideal for someone who...
- Is looking for an affordable upright vacuum cleaner
- Needs superior suction levels for tough cleaning jobs
- Has allergies or asthma and prefers HEPA filtration
- Patented sonic cleaning technology produces 200 vibration per second to dislodge embedded dirt from carpets
- Lightweight at only 10.5 lbs. makes this vacuum easy to use and transport
- Advanced jam protection automatically shuts off the vacuum in the event of a jammed brushroll
- Lifetime warranty on motor belt
- Patented fragrance dispensing system ensures a cleaner smelling home
- A sealed HEPA filter bag is designed for dirt and allergen filtration
- Efficient direct air paramagnetic motor from Ametek provide immense pose power while utilizing 50% less energy consumption
- Third party test results prove that Soniclean offers more suction than the 'competition'
- 40% more than Shark
- 91% better than Dyson
- 45% better than Oreck
- Lays flat at only 7.5 inches high for reaching under furniture
- A generous 35-foot power cord
- 5-year motor warranty
The Soniclean vacuum cleaner uses patented sonic cleaning technology to help loosen embedded dust, dirt and allergens in your carpet. A sonic cleaning bar on the bottom of the vacuum gently vibrates your carpet, much like a sonic toothbrush.
Soniclean has developed a unique fragrance dispensing system that keeps your vacuum smelling fresh and clean. Sonicfresh fragrance pods also have multiple uses around the house to keep rooms and closets smelling fresh.
HEPA Filter Bags:
Soniclean's patented SEAL-TECH HEPA filtration bags use a high-efficiency hospital grade filtration material that captures fine dust and dirt including many bacteria and allergens. Soniclean's patented SEAL-TECH HEPA filtration bags have a threaded collar system to assure a completely sealed filtration system, which helps your home stay cleaner and fresher.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Filtration Efficiency|
|2. Cleaning Power and Effectiveness|
|3. Easy to Use Controls|
|4. Noise Level|
|6. Ease of Assembly & Attaching and Removing Parts and Accessories|
|7. Quality of Brushroll|
|8. Quality of Dust Bags|
|10. Cleaning Radius|
|12. Value for Price|
Soniclean vacuums are likely the best vacuum you've never heard about... until now. These lightweight powerhouse vacuums clean carpets and hard surfaces with ease. A patented sonic bar in the base of the vacuum is used to send vibrations through the carpeting, instantly releasing embedded dirt, hair and allergens for a cleaner, newer looking carpet.
- Tremendous suction power for low to deep pile carpets
- Very low emissions makes this ideal for the allergy sufferer
- Lightweight design make vacuuming effortless
- Fingertip controls allow you to choose between carpeting and hard surfaces
- Easy-to-use foot pedal engages vacuum for use
- Vacuum bags literally lock-in to prevent the escape of dirt, duct and allergens
- These vacuums are louder than some very high end models but their cleaning capability is second to none
Summary:The Soniclean Galaxy upright vacuum is ultra-light at just 10.5 lbs, almost half the weight of some full size vacuums. Soniclean's direct air system coupled with polycarbonate plastic and aluminum allows for an ultra-light vacuum that's easy to move up and down stairs and around your home. This upright vacuum is designed for use on carpets and area rugs, but Soniclean also works on hardwood, ceramic tile or other hard floors. A hospital grade H13 HEPA dust bag locks into place preventing the escape of any dirt or allergens - perfect for the allergy sufferer.
Soniclean Galaxy Vacuum Cleaner
Technical Specifications of Soniclean Galaxy Vacuum Cleaner
|Soniclean Galaxy Vacuum Cleaner|
|Type of vacuum|
|Type of vacuum||Upright|
|Finish - Color|
|Finish - Color||Black|
|Motor (watts)||5.2 Amps|
|Vacuum bag capacity|
|Vacuum bag capacity||4.4 qts.|
|Belt for vacuum cleaner|
|Belt for vacuum cleaner||Lifetime warranty|
|Cleaning width||12 inches|
|Power cord length|
|Power cord length||35 feet|
|Vacuum Dimensions||13' D x 14' W x 44' H|
|Weight of vacuum|
|Weight of vacuum||10.5 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 year motor & 3 Year Part Limited Warranty|