Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mops #SSM-0618
The Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mops has been discontinued.
The compact and reliable Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mop uses dry steam vapor and is great for floors, tile, household cleaning, residential use, mold, bacteria, asthma, and allergies. Steam mop reviews and comparisons. Steam mop reports by consumer experts.
Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mops #SSM-0618 are ideal for someone who...
- Needs a small steam mop tough enough to remove dirt and grime from sealed hard wood floors, tile and ceramic floors.
- Would like a steam mop with a collapsible handle for easy storage.
- Wants a steam mop that produces hot, dry vapor steam for naturally sanitizing and deodorizing hard floor surfaces without the use of chemicals.
- Would like the option of a carpet glide to help freshen up carpets.
- Cleans with the natural cleaning power of hot 212°F steam vapor
- 1500 watt heating element
- Ergonomic fold down handle for easy storage
- Carpet glide for cleaning and deodorizing soft carpets
- Steam on demand with no waiting time
- 180° swivel head
- 11' cleaning path
- Replaceable water filter to protect against scale
- Includes 2 machine washable microfiber cloth pads
- Power cord wrap around feature
- Steam ready indicator light
- ETL certified
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature & Dryness|
|2. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|3. Quality and Absorption of Pads|
|4. Heat Up Time|
|5. Weight & Maneuverability|
|6. Length of Power Cord|
|7. Overall Machine Construction|
|8. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|9. Value for the Price|
Our Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mop is the perfect choice for those seeking a more desirable method to clean floors safely, effectively and at an affordable price.
- The foldable handle allows for easy carrying and storage where space is an issue.
- The steam head's triangular shape and 180° swivel head allows for easy maneuvering around tight areas such as under and along baseboards and around toilets.
- Included water filter protects against scale and ensures the steam mop lasts as long as possible.
- Doesn't require much time to warm up (takes 20 – 30 seconds).
- Microfiber pads easily slip on and off of steam head.
- Left the floors almost instantly dry without any unwanted residues.
- Wish the power cord was a bit longer.
- Must constantly hold down trigger while steaming which may be cumbersome when cleaning for longer periods.
Summary:With the combination of steam vapor and the super absorbent microfiber pads, the Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mop is able to immediately remove dirt and spills while also sanitizing the floors. We were impressed with its high temperature steam and the amount of dirt the pads were able to pick up. From bathroom tile to hardwood floors, only a chemical-free shine was left behind.
Technical Specifications of Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mops
|Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mops|
|Tank Capacity||18.9 fl. oz.|
|Heat Up Time|
|Heat Up Time||Immediate|
|Operating Time||Up to 20 minutes|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||16 ft.|
|Power Requirement||1500W, 120V|
|Dimensions||47"H x 12"W x 8"D|
Video Reviews of Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mops
Filters & Accessories for Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mops
Sienna Aqua Laser Steam Mop Water Filter Replacement Kit
Includes 2 replacement water filters. The demineralizing crystals clean the water before it enters the pump, keeping the internal system working at maximum efficiency.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Within 2 - 3 Business Days. Does Not Ship to Canada.
V1 VS AQFILT