Siberian Down Comforters- Goose Down Comforters
Serenity Siberian down comforters are the very best in down comforters. Medium/Winter weight comforter filled with White goose down and covered in 100% German cotton sateen with Aloe Vera finish for extra softness.
When we first viewed the Siberian down comforters they immediately went on all our staff's wish list. They are divinely light, puffy and luxurious, and our reaction was they belong in a starlet's bedroom. There is something about Siberian down, which is just reeking of luxury! If you want an impressive gift to give a loved one or pamper yourself, this could be the one for you.
See all of our Siberian White Goose Down Comforters.
- Perfect for all seasons and climates: lightweight layer for summer months, medium weight layer for spring and fall, and use the two layers together for a winter weight comforter for cold winter months.
- Each layer features sewn through construction to allow maximum loft and minimize down shifting
- The lightweight blanket and medium weight comforter button together at the corners with plastic snap buttons
- 100% synthetic microfiber shell is brushed to have a soft and smooth peach skin feel
- Microfiber is more resilient than cotton and is more resistant to down leakage over the years
- Filled with white goose down, 700+ fill power, minimum 90% down clusters, 10% down pieces and feathers
- White goose down is warmer, lighter and fluffier than other types of down
- Hypoallergenic – down fill is washed with very mild soaps that clean and sterilize it. It is then rinsed 7 times to be sure it is free from dust, odors and any chemicals. Down fill is very high quality, composed of mostly down clusters. The feathers present in the fill are very small and soft which minimizes holes poking through the fabric, which can release allergens. Lastly, the microfiber synthetic fabric has a very tight weave and it resists the normal wear and tear you’d see in a natural material like cotton, and remains a down-proof barrier longer.
- Professional clean only, use of a duvet cover is highly recommended
- Color: White
- Sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King, Cal King
- 10 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects
Please Note: Siberian White Goose Down is a trade name used to represent high quality goose down that is known for its extreme warmth. Siberian White Goose Down does not mean that the goose down is from Siberia. Siberia’s climate is far too severe to farm geese in. The majority of goose down originates from China, and much smaller quantities originate from Europe, United States and Canada.
The covering for the Serenity comforter completes the picture. The German wove 356 thread count 100% cotton with a sateen weave and Aloe Vera finish, gives this comforter the look and feel of luxury - with extra resiliency. This makes them down proof but with an exquisite feel. Baffled box construction allows for maximum lofting and resilience. Reluctantly, we would also put the finest of click here.
Technical Specifications of Serenity Siberian White Goose Down Comforter
|Serenity Siberian White Goose Down Comforter|
|Comforters Construction||True baffle box|
|Comforters Weight or Season|
|Comforters Weight or Season||Medium/Winter weight|
|Comforters Covers||100% German cotton sateen|
|Comforters Fill||White Goose Down|
Video Reviews of Serenity Siberian White Goose Down Comforter
Filters & Accessories for Serenity Siberian White Goose Down Comforter
|Size||Dimensions (inches)||Fill Weight (oz)|
|Queen||92 x 86||42|
|King||102 x 92||47|
Please Note: This comforter is a custom order and is not returnable unless due to defect as covered under the warranty.