SEBO Airbelt K2 KombiOur Expert Rating:
SEBO Airbelt K2 vacuum cleaners are lightweight, compact and durable with 37 ft cleaning radius. The K2 Dark Blue vacuum comes with a Kombi tool head for bare floors and rugs. Includes 7-yr warranty.
SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi, With Combination Nozzle (dark blue)
Dark Blue, 12 lbs, 1250 watt motor. Includes Kombi tool for bare floors and thin rugs or carpets, 3 onboard tools.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
0% interest for 12 months* for qualifying purchases every day! 12 equal monthly payments Required.
See the entire family of Sebo Vacuum Cleaners.
*ABG coverage of return shipping is only applicable to customers within the continental United States. There is no refund of extra shipping costs for delivery locations outside of the contiguous United States.
- Meets S Class filtration standards and traps irritating dust particles.
- Versatile tools are stored inside the vacuum canister for convenience - tools will not get lost or left behind in the closet with this feature; suited for dusting, corners, crevices and stairs; click here to view tools
- Combination Kombi tool head for hard floor and carpets.
- Bumper guard: The air belt acts as a bumper guard with soft foam and a durable covering that protects furniture, walls, and vacuum from damage
- Lightweight canister vacuum: 12 lbs. - quite a bit lighter than SEBO's C series vacuums which weigh 15-16.5 lbs.
- Powerful performance: 1250 watt motor, 10.6 amps, 110 inches waterlift
- Quiet operation: 63 decibels; super quiet filtered exhaust air comes out all around the outside of the vacuum cleaner
- Durability: canisters are made to last
- Rubber coated wheels: Prevent damage to floors and rotate 360° for easy maneuverability
- Quick-release: For ease of brush head change
- Large control switches: For quick on and off power and retractable power cord.
- Long power cord: 25 feet
- High-quality telescopic tubes: that provide convenient handle-height adjustment for cleaning high and low easily without bending over
- Ergonomic handles: The SEBO K2 handles are designed and positioned to reduce wrist and arm fatigue
- Auto jam electric overload protection: Both the vacuum and the brush automatically shut off if a jam occurs
- Medium capacity vacuum bags: 0.8 gallons to hold a fair amount of dust & debris (smaller capacity than the C series vacuums which hold 1.4 gallons)
- Easy to change filters and bags: Sebo recommends replacing tubular Microfilter and fine foam exhaust filter after using 10 - 20 vacuum bags
- 7 year warranty: on the motor, 5 year on parts and labor. The warranty only covers normal household use, commences on the date of purchase, and only applies to residents of the USA.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Filtration Efficiency|
|2. Cleaning Power and Effectiveness|
|3. Easy to Use Controls|
|4. Noise Level|
|6. Ease of Assembly & Attaching and Removing Parts and Accessories|
|7. Quality of Floor Tools|
|8. Quality of Accessory Tools|
|9. Quality of Dust Bags|
|11. Cleaning Radius|
|13. Value for Price|
We continue to trust Sebo to provide powerful, quality German-made vacuum cleaners that are excellent cleaning machines, designed to last. The K2 Dark Blue canister vacuum cleaner with the combination floor tool is ideal for small apartments with a mix of bare floors and low pile rugs.
- Very easy to maneuver with 3 casters that spin 360 degrees and an ergonomic swivel operating handle.
- The K2's compact design is lightweight making it easy to move through the house, carry up stairs and fit in a closet for storage.
- The powerful 1250 watt motor gives excellent suction power to suck up dirt from the floors and furniture.
- The Kombi floor tool an affordable floor tool that conveniently lets you move from bare floors to carpets or rugs with just an adjustment of a level – no need for multiple floor tools. This tool does a decent job on smooth floors and low pile rugs.
- The easy to use variable suction knob allows you to reduce suction enough to clean delicate rugs and curtains without sucking them into the vacuum.
- All-around cloth bumper guards are the best of any canister vacuum and thoroughly protect your paintwork, corners and furniture from scratches, scuffs and chips.
- The K2's air belt design exhausts air around the entire vacuum through the air belt rather than just one section which helps reduce noise, and provide quiet operation.
- The K2 includes a full size crevice tool, a good quality triangular dusting brush and an upholstery nozzle and conveniently stores them onboard so they are always within reach when you need them. The crevice tool and upholstery nozzle are stored in integrated storage spots on the canister. The dusting brush on this particular model is attached to the wand using a clip.
- Sebo's S-class filtration and sealed design keeps dust and dirt particles inside the vacuum, maintaining clean and fresh indoor air.
- Excellent 7 year warranty on motor, 5 year warranty for parts and labor protects your investment.
- Due to its compact design, the K2 vacuum bags are small, only holding approximately 3 qt (0.8 gallons).
- The combination Kombi tool is not as gentle on highly polished hard wood, parquet or delicate tile floor as a bare floor tool and can not deep clean carpet like a carpet tool that has brush roll agitation. If you have medium to high pile carpets and want deep carpeting cleaning you should consider the Sebo K2 Hunter Green with the turbo brush or the Sebo K3 with the ET-1 power head.
- The dusting brush is kept onboard using a clip attached to the wand and can get in the way or be knocked off if you are not careful.
- The air driven turbo brush is not ideal for medium to high pile carpets as it does not have the power and aggressive brush roll agitation of a power brush which is powered by a separate motor. The turbo brush is best suited for low to medium cut pile carpets or area rugs.
Summary:The K2 canister vacuum cleaner with the Kombi tool is a great solution for those who do not like to deal with multiple floor tools and need to clean bare floors and some carpeting or rugs. This tool is simple to use and does a decent job at sucking up dirt from a variety of smooth flooring and low pile carpet. We would not recommend this tool for highly polished or delicate smooth flooring and it is not ideal for medium or high pile carpets and rugs. This vacuum cleaner is very convenient and easy to use with simple controls and features such as variable suction adjustment and automatic cord rewind. It also has a great filtration system and will not expel particles back into the air. The vacuum bags are on the smaller size but that is expected on a small canister like this one. Bags and filters are very easy to change.
We are very impressed by Sebo's accessory tools and are so glad the K2 integrates full size accessory tools as many compact vacuums have started to come with mini tools, less tools or combination tools which are not as good as full size accessory tools. The K2 comes with an 8" crevice tool which is actually stored onboard in an integrated spot. The upholstery tool has a standard design and is good quality with a designated integrated storage spot on the hood for safe keeping. The dusting brush has a very efficient triangular design and is kept onboard using a wand clip which we are not as fond of, but are glad it can be toted along as you vacuum.
The Sebo K2 continues to be a favorite with its lightweight, compact design and quality S-class filtration system which meets HEPA standards. It is a good value for a compact vacuum cleaner with a versatile floor tool and full size accessory tools. With its powerful suction, quiet operation, superior filtration system and compact size, this vacuum is great for small apartment and condos and would be a perfect 1st vacuum cleaner. It will also last for many years and if you find your cleaning needs change, you can always purchase Sebo's bare floor brush and turbo brush to broaden the vacuums cleaning abilities.
SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi, With Combination Nozzle (dark blue)
Technical Specifications of SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi, With Combination Nozzle (dark blue)
|SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi, With Combination Nozzle (dark blue)|
Video Reviews of SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi, With Combination Nozzle (dark blue)
Filters & Accessories for SEBO Airbelt K2 Kombi, With Combination Nozzle (dark blue)
Warranty: 7 year warranty on motor, 5 year warranty on parts and labor. If under warranty, SEBO will pay to pick it up, repair it, and return it for no charge.
|*30 Day Test Drive Details: A full refund will be issued for the vacuum returned timely and in good condition. SEBO America may assess restocking fees of 10% to 40% of the Retail Price when the machine appears to have been used harshly or in commercial environments. Normal 30-day wear is acceptable for a full refund (wear is evaluated within the context of household use only).|