Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL Air Purifiers
The Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL air purifier offers quiet, automatic operation for the allergy sufferer. Ideal for bedrooms, living areas or any area up to 861 sq. ft. See Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL ratings and reviews.
Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL Air Purifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a healthier home
- Wants a quiet purifier
- Needs relief from common allergens
- Would like to reduction household odors
- Wants to reduce Formaldehyde levels in their home
- Smart sensors with Auto-mode offer set-it and forget-it air filtration.
- Air quality display provides visual feedback on your current air quality.
- Quiet operation.
- Include Filters:
- Washable pre-filter filters large particulate
- Granulated carbon filter reduces odor and gases
- HEPA filter removes microscopic sized particles
- Patented NanoCaptur filter destroys formaldehyde emitted by: cleaning products, pressed wood materials, paints, building materials and more
- Night mode ensures air quality while remaining quiet enough for a good night’s sleep
- Attractive yet dimmable blue ambient mood lighting around the air outlet
- Four airflow speeds
- Timer: from 1 up to 8 hours
- ETL certified
- Made in China
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Airborne Particulate Filtration|
|2. Gas, Chemical & Odor Filtration|
|3. Room Coverage|
|4. Noise Rating|
|5. Filter Life & Replacement Costs|
|6. Ease of Operation & Filter Replacement|
|7. Quality of Construction: Air-tight design, no off-gassing|
|8. Electronic Filter Life Monitoring|
|9. Manufacturer's Credibility, Warranty & Return Policy|
|10. Quality of Filters|
|11. Value for Price|
Our customers regularly express concern over elevated levels of Formaldehyde. People are aware of its presence and health risk but they cannot measure levels in their home and thus are looking for a remediation source. The Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL Air Purifier features a unique, patented filter that reduces Formaldehyde levels while removing most other dangerous airborne contaminants.
- Quiet operation makes this a great air purifier for rooms such as bedrooms, living rooms and offices
- Auto mode provides on-going, reactive air quality
- Air quality display provides real time air quality feedback
- Pre-filter is washable and never needs replacing
- Rowenta's NanoCaptur filter targets Formaldehyde, a known carcinogen
- Low energy consumption ensures low operating costs
- Sleep mode ensures an uninterrupted sleep
- Replace filter indicator provides just a general notification
- Push buttons on control panel can be difficult to activate
Summary:We know that the air inside your home is 5 times more polluted than the air outside. There are many reasons for poor indoor air quality including poor circulation/exchanges and building materials; unfortunately many of the solutions are very costly. The Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL air purifier was developed to be a user friendly solution for your home. While the Intense Pure Air XL will remove your airborne allergens, it also removes harmful gases and it targets Formaldehyde with its proprietary NanoCaptur filter. A recent EPA study reported that homes in the USA have formaldehyde levels ranging from .10 to 3.68 ppm.Acceptable levels of Formaldehyde below 0.010 ppm must be maintained to prevent acute symptoms and illness due to long term exposure. Its smart sensor technology ensures that this air purifier will self adjust itself to address the ongoing air quality changes in your home and keep your family healthier and happier.
Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL Air Purifier
Technical Specifications of Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL Air Purifier
|Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL Air Purifier|
|Model Number||Rowenta Intense Pure Air XL|
|Square Foot Coverage|
|Square Foot Coverage||861 sq. ft.|
|Power Requirements||120 V, 60 Hz|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)|
|Clean Air Density Rate (CADR)||Smoke 171 m³/h|
|Dimensions||26.5"H x 12.5"W x 9"D|
|Finish / Color|
|Finish / Color||White|