Respironics MiniElite&trade Portable Compressor Nebulizer Systems – the perfect at home or travel unitOur Expert Rating:
The Respironics MiniElite™ Portable Compressor Nebulizer Systems has been discontinued.
Click for more info +
The Portable compressor nebulizer systems by Philips Respironics have been Discontinued.
See all of our asthma treatment products by Respironics.
- Wants a compact nebulizer system that is easy to travel with
- Wants a high efficiency nebulizer system with fast delivery time
- Versatile with a compact design and 3 power options – 110V AC, 12V DC, Lithium ion battery
- 12V DC adapter enables the compress to be powered in autos, trucks, boats, and recreational vehicles
- Optional lithium ion battery holds charge for 90 minutes and fully recharges in 6 hours
- Quick and quietly nebulizes most commonly prescribed solutions and suspensions
- Treatment time in as little as 7 minutes
- Includes a durable nylon carrying case for safe and neat transportation
- Easily used by children and adults
- Low maintenance – replace nebulizer every 6 months and filters every 3 months (4 filters included)
- Features SideStream Plus Reusable High Efficiency Active Venturi Nebulizer
- Breath-enhanced, easy action vertical inspiratory valve requires less pressure to open on inspiration and closes on exhalation preserving medication and reducing waste
- Ideal for weak breathers such as pediatric and elderly patients
- SideStream five-jet venturi design helps shorten treatment time
- Modern handle design and angled mouthpiece provide for more comfortable treatment
- Accommodates Sami the Seal™ pediatric mask
- System Includes: MiniElite compressor, SideStream Plus reusable nebulizer, AC adapter, DC car adapter, four filters, instructional DVD, carry case and an optional rechargeable lithium ion battery
Respironics MiniElite™ Portable Compressor Nebulizer Systems
Technical Specifications of Respironics MiniElite™ Portable Compressor Nebulizer Systems
|Respironics MiniElite™ Portable Compressor Nebulizer Systems|
Video Reviews of Respironics MiniElite™ Portable Compressor Nebulizer Systems
Filters & Accessories for Respironics MiniElite™ Portable Compressor Nebulizer Systems
Availability: Usually ships next business day
PLEASE NOTE: We are required to obtain a doctor's prescription for this product. You are welcome to order first and then fax the prescription to us at 781-843-2163 with your order confirmation number referenced.
Due to state laws, we cannot ship asthma relief products to California.