- Wants a quick and chemical-free clean on small areas.
- Has severe allergies, asthma or a compromised immune system and wants to kill microorganisms, viruses, germs, biofilms, bacteria, dust mites, mold and other allergens without the use of chemicals.
- Has a another home or cottage and would like a small and lightweight unit to use for steam cleaning.
- Needs a small steam mop tough enough to remove dirt and grime from sealed hard wood floors, tile and ceramic floors.
- Cleans floors and carpets with high temperature steam
- Steam ready time is immediate
- 180° swivel head
- 11' cleaning path
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Replaceable water filter to protect against scale
- Includes 2 machine washable cloths
- Carpet glide for cleaning and deodorizing soft carpets
- 16' electrical cord with wrap around feature
- Power on indicator light
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature & Dryness|
|2. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|3. Quality and Absorption of Pads|
|4. Heat Up Time|
|5. Weight & Maneuverability|
|6. Length of Power Cord|
|7. Overall Machine Construction|
|8. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|9. Value for the Price|
The Reliable Steamboy is a machine dedicated to brightening up hardwood, tile and ceramic floors by converting regular tap water into high temperature steam. In addition to removing stains, spills and dirt from the floors, this steam vapor will also kill harmful germs and bacteria without the use of harsh and toxic chemicals (which is great for areas where kids and pets frequent).
- When removing from the box we immediately realized that this is no flimsy unit but well-built with a sturdy, reliable construction and design.
- Easy to assemble.
- We had no problem slipping the custom-sized bonnets on and off the steam head. We also liked the fact that the bonnets are machine-washable.
- We enjoyed how it only took around a minute for the steam mop to heat up.
- The carpet glide was easy to attach onto the swivel head. This attachment won't thoroughly deep clean carpets but it did a nice job with spot cleaning.
- The combination of a lightweight design, ergonomic handle and 180° swivel head allowed us to effortlessly glide across the floor without any strain on the body or wrist. Also, with it's triangular-shaped swivel head we were able to effortlessly reach in those tight areas behind toilets, under cabinets and around chairs.
- The Steamboy is a great value, especially since there is no more need to constantly spend money on floor cleaners, mops, buckets, sponges, gloves, etc.
- A bit unstable; need to lean against something stable so machine won't fall when not in use.
- It can leave some moisture behind when going over floors but depending on the humidity level in the room the floors can dry rather quickly.
Summary:The Steamboy provided constant high temperature steam vapor and was lightweight enough when effectively deep cleaning hard floor surfaces. Because of this, it was refreshing to effectively sanitize and put some life back into the floors without much of the back-breaking work and chemicals when using the traditional mop and bucket method. The room smelled so fresh and clean! Overall, we found the Steamboy to be lightweight, easy-to-use and reliable!
Technical Specifications of Reliable Steamboy T1 Steam Mops
|Reliable Steamboy T1 Steam Mops|
|Steam Temperature||248° F|
|Tank Capacity||3.3 cups|
|Heat Up Time|
|Heat Up Time||Immediate|
|Operating Time||Up to 30 minutes|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||16 ft.|
|Power Requirement||1500W, 13 amps, 110V/120V|
|Dimensions||4' H x 8' D|
Video Reviews of Reliable Steamboy T1 Steam Mops
Filters & Accessories for Reliable Steamboy T1 Steam Mops
Clean Home Steam Floor Mop Water Filter Replacement Kit
Includes 2 replacement water filters. The time to change the filter depends on the quality of water and use. A yellow/light brown colored water stain on the bottom pad is a good sign to change the water filter.
Availability: In Stock. Ships Within 2 - 3 Business Days.
RE VS FLT2