Reliable BRIO Steam CleanerEXPERT:
The Reliable BRIO Steam Cleaner is an afforable steam cleaner for effectively cleaning tile, grout, hardwood, carpet stains, kitchens and bathrooms. Fast, reliable free shipping and 30-day no hassle return policy.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Patented steam wand fits into unit for one-handed mobility
- Adjustable pressure control
- Engineered for fast heat up time, usually 5 minutes
- Includes 21 attachments and accessories:
- 2 Extension wands
- Extension Nozzle
- Extension Tube Accessory Adaptor
- Adaptor Cone
- Angled Nozzle
- Rectangular Floor Brush
- Floor Brush Adaptor
- Window Squeegee
- Upholstery/Fabric Attachment
- Scraper Attachment
- Fabric cloth for floor brush
- Fabric cloth for fabric steamer
- 4 Nylon 30mm Round Brushes
- 1 Brass 30mm Round Brushes
- Measuring Cup
- Accessory Tote Bag
- Double-walled aluminum tank construction
- Pressure gauge
- Patented steam wand fits into unit for mobility
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
- Made in China
- Plug the appliance into a main socket and press the on/off switch; the redlight will switch on.
- After a few minutes, the green light will switch on to show that the steamis ready, meaning that the tank is pressurized and that the appliance is readyto dispense steam.
- The steam ready light will switch on and off during operation to show thatthe appliance has reached working pressure.
- To prevent the steam from being dispensed accidentally, the lock cursormust be moved from the left to the right; to release the steam function,move the cursor from right to left.
- To dispense steam, press the button on the gun.
- When using for the first time, it is a good idea to spray the steam jet into acontainer to get rid of any water residues that might be inside the tube (anywater coming out is because of the condensed steam inside the tube). Thisaction needs to be repeated even after a few minutes of appliance inactivity.In any case, when the gun begins to dispense steam, always point the jetdownwards to the ground.
IMPORTANT: When the appliance is not used, always block the steam releasebutton using the steam.
- Use the dial, to regulate the amount of steam dispensed, from aminimum to a maximum, based on cleaning needs and on the type ofsurface or upholstery being cleaned.
- Use a lower steam setting for delicate fabrics or surfaces.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Steam Quality - Temperature, Pressure & Dryness|
|2. Quality of Accessories & Easy To Put On and Takeoff|
|3. Ability to Maintain Dry Steam and Pressure|
|4. Quality of Boiler & Overall Machine Construction|
|5. Tank Capacity & Length of Cleaning Time Per Tankfull|
|6. Heat Up Time|
|7. Ability To Regulate Steam – Quantity of Adjustment Levels & Location (on the handle or unit)|
|8. Length of Power Cord, Hose & Overall Operating Radius|
|9. Maneuverability & Ease of Use|
|10. Safety Features|
|11. Manufacturer's Credibility Including Return Policy & Warranty|
|12. Value For the Price|
Clean and sanitize your entire home without the use of harsh chemicals with the BRIO steam cleaner. The compact BRIO steamer is simple to use and offered at a price that is hard to ignore.
- Lightweight design and 360 degree turning front wheel make this extremely manueverable.
- Unique, patented design makes carrying the unit very easy.
- Cleaning radius of 25 feet-plus is excellent.
- Five minute heat up time means less waiting and more cleaning.
- Easily stored thanks to smaller sized steam canister.
- The hose cannot be disconnected from steam canister which can lead to repairs.
- Smaller boiler has low water capacity which means that this steamer is not ideal for larger areas.
- Attachments are of lower quality so there are some issues with them fitting easily.
- Does not include a triangular brush.
- Does not include filler pad for the rectangular brush.
Summary:The Reliable BRIO Steam Cleaner offers a lot of features for an entry level steam cleaner. Our product testers did have some concerns over the quality of the BRIO’s components and accessories but were satisfied with its cleaning capability. This steam cleaner heats up quick and delivers a fair amount of dry steam to effectively handle a variety of cleaning tasks. The general consensus among product testers is that the BRIO would make a good first steam cleaner for a beginner or someone who simply does not want to invest in a European-made unit.
Technical Specifications of Reliable BRIO Steam Cleaner
|Reliable BRIO Steam Cleaner|
|Accessories included||21-piece kit|
|Boiler Temperature||302° - 320° F|
|Tip Temperature||245° F|
|Operating Pressure||58 PSI|
|Reach of steam cleaner|
|Reach of steam cleaner||25 ft.|
|Hose length||6.5 ft.|
|Power Cord Length|
|Power Cord Length||18.5 ft.|
|Power requirement||110V / 120V|
|Wattage & Power Consumption|
|Wattage & Power Consumption||1400 Watts|
|Dimensions||17'L x 7.5'W x 13'H|
|Warranty||1 year limited, Lifetime boiler tank warranty|