PureGuardian® H1250 Ultrasonic Humidifiers
The PureGuardian® H1250 cool mist humidifiers are designed for small rooms up to 250 square feet. Touch pad controls and a digital humidistat make operation simple. Fast shipping. AllergyBuyersClub is an authorized PureGuardian® dealer.
CUSTOMER ALSO BOUGHT
PureGuardian® H1250 Ultrasonic Humidifiers are ideal for someone who...
- Needs a virtually-silent humidifier for the bedroom, nursery or personal space up to 250 sq. ft.
- Needs relief from sore throat, dry nose, lips or skin
- Wants a cool mist humidifier that is maintenance free with no wicks or evaporating pads to replace
- Cool mist output
- Silver Clean™ Technology fights the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- Digital controls
- Mist output levels: 3
- Multi-directional mist output direction
- Virtually-silent operation
- Night light option
- Auto shut-off with tank-empty indicator
- Low maintenance
The PureGuardian® Ultrasonic H1250 Humidifier uses a metal diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets that are expelled out into the room to help maintain the desired humidity level. An Ultrasonic Humidifier is virtually silent when operating.
It is recommended that you place the product up and not on the floor. Wash out the unit with fresh water using a cleaning brush and soft cloth. Do not use chemicals or detergents. Gently wipe away debris from the filter with a soft cloth. To clean the ultrasonic disks, remove spray spout and use the enclosed cleaning brush to regularly remove build up and spots from this area. White vinegar will help to prevent this build up.
In order to maximize performance, it is recommended the unit be placed at least 2 feet off the floor to give the mist the opportunity to evaporate before hitting the floor and to eliminate the carpeting or wood floor surrounding it from becoming damp.
Please note: The manufacturer recommends the use of distilled water to limit or prevent mineral dust and buildup.
The following situations could contribute to excessive white dust so these steps are recommended to avoid:
- Using water that has been treated by a water softening system could result in an increased incidence of white dust due to the excess sodium in the softened water. Therefore, it is recommended to use water that bypasses the system, bottled, or distilled water.
- Use of this product with a negative ionizer air purifier or air cleaner with an optional post ionizing function could contribute to an increased collection of dust on surfaces. If this occurs, try operating this product without the negative ionizer air purifier or with the optional ionizing function on the air cleaner off.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage|
|2. Level of Quietness|
|3. Filter Life & Cost of Replacement Cartridges|
|4. Amount of Maintenance Required|
|5. Anti-bacterial Features|
|6. Ease of Filling|
|7. Ease of Operation and Filter Replacement|
|8. Quality of Construction|
|9. Humidistat to select desired humidity level & hygrometer to display the actual humidity in the room|
|10. Frequency of Filling|
|11. Value for Price|
This compact, user-friendly H1250 unit is a great choice if you or your child frequently suffers from colds or sinus infections. This humidifier will work well in smaller sized bedrooms, nurseries or even in the office.
- Covers up to 250 square feet
- Ultrasonic technology allows for virtually-silent operation
- Virtually maintenance free; no wicks or filter pads to change
- Silver Clean Technology™ provides protection from fungal and mold growth within the tank
- Easy-to-use push-button controls and digital display
- 1.2-gallon tank capacity
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
Summary:The PureGuardian® H1250 is a great humidifier for smaller offices, nurseries or other smaller spaces. These units are ideal for anyone looking for relief from dry conditions without the hassle of frequent maintenance or filter changes, as the H1250 is virtually maintenance free. User-friendly manual controls include 3 mist output levels and automatic shut-off with a tank-empty indicator. There is even the option of a soothing night light, making this a sensible choice for any child's room. Cool mist output for rooms up to 250 square feet.
PureGuardian® H1250 100-Hour Ultrasonic Humidifier
Technical Specifications of PureGuardian® H1250 100-Hour Ultrasonic Humidifier
|PureGuardian® H1250 100-Hour Ultrasonic Humidifier|
|Room Coverage||250 Sq. Ft.|
|Tank Capacity||1.5 Gals.|
|Humidification Performance||Single Room|
|Noise Level||Virtually silent|
|Type of mist|
|Type of mist||Cool|
|Humidifier fan speeds|
|Humidifier fan speeds||3|
|Adjustable humidity control|
|Adjustable humidity control||Digital|
|Type of humidifier|
|Type of humidifier||Ultrasonic|
|Dimensions||12.5'H x 9.75'W x 7.5'D|