Pridiom 120 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in PumpEXPERT:
The Pridiom PGD1080HCW 120 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump has been discontinued.
The Pridiom PGD1080HCW basement dehumidifier will remove excess moisture in your home or office for a more comfortable and healthy environment. This sleek looking commercial-grade dehumidifier will remove up to 120 pints of moisture per day in an area up to 2,250 sq. ft. View Pridiom ratings and reviews.
See all of our available Pridiom Dehumidifiers.
Pridiom 120 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump are ideal for someone who...
- Wants to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Would like a commercial grade dehumidifier for larger areas.
- Wants a large capacity dehumidifier without the need to be connected to a HVAC system.
- Wants a basement dehumidifier that can be mounted on a wall.
- Selectable humidity control: 40% - 70%
- Large area coverage up to 2,250 sq. ft.
- 3 Installation options:
- Wall mount (includes wall-mounting bracket)
- Rubber feet
- Rolling casters
- Fixed drain
- Built-in condensate pump (moves water up to 10 ft vertically)
- Electronic controls
- Rechargeable freon lines
- Humidity & temperature display
- High/low fan speeds
- Quiet operation: 49 dBA on Low, 54 dBA on High
- 24 hour timer or continuous mode
- Low temperature operation down to 45°F
- Automatic de-icing mode
- Automatic restart
- Low heat generation
- Mesh pre-filter
- Resists internal mold or mildew growth
- Plugs into 115 volt outlet
- Energy star qualified
The Pridiom basement dehumidifier controls the relative humidity by passing the air through the unit forcing the excess moisture to condensate over a cooled heat exchanger. This condensate water then flows safely into a fixed drain. The dried air then passes through a final heat exchanger where it is warmed before it re-enters the room area at a slightly elevated temperature.
|EXPERT REVIEW PARAMETERS||STAR RATING|
|1. Room Coverage Based on 24 Hour Moisture Removal|
|2. Noise Level|
|3. Low Temperature Operation|
|4. Quality of the Continuous Drainage Option Included (Ease of hose attachment, location above the ground to improve the flow of water w/ gravity and provides the hose)|
|5. Bucket Capacity||Not Applicable|
|6. Size, Weight and Maneuverability|
|7. Ease of Access to Bucket & to Remove and Replace||Not Applicable|
|8. Energy Rating|
|9. Ability to Access Filter & to Remove, Clean and Re-install|
|10. Quality of Construction & Warranty|
|11. Value for the Price|
Our Pridiom PGD1080HCW dehumidifier is a high quality, heavy duty unit for use in basements, commercial spaces, offices and other large areas with moisture issues.
- Easy to use, intuitive control panel.
- Constructed to resist high humidity in larger areas up to 2,250 square feet.
- Equipped solely for continuous drainage via the built-in condensate pump.
- In the event of a power outage the dehumidifier will restart to its previous settings once power supply is restored.
- Combines powerful performance with a stylish appearance.
- Equipped with a washable air filter to further improve air quality.
- Includes sturdy wall mounting kit.
- Sounds is average for a dehumidifier of this size.
Summary:The Pridiom PGD1080HCW basement dehumidifier is a heavy duty, industrial strength unit, yet it is sleek and stylish enough to be installed just about anywhere. This dehumidifier is one of few in the market that can be safely wall mounted with the included bracket. The built in condensate pump allows water to be pumped up to six feet high which means no more emptying buckets. Pridiom's warranty is 3-years on the compressor, condenser, and evaporator and 1-year on the remaining parts.
Pridiom PGD1080HCW 120 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
Technical Specifications of Pridiom PGD1080HCW 120 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump
|Pridiom PGD1080HCW 120 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump|
|Coverage Area||Up to 2,250 sq. ft.|
|Water Removal Capacity|
|Water Removal Capacity||Saturation: 120 pints per day @ 86°F, 85%rh
AHAM: 70 pints per day @ 80°F, 60%rh
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Operating Temperature Range||45°F to 95°F|
|CFM||253 cfm (high speed)|
|Bucket Capacity||No bucket|
|Drain Hose||Internal fixed drain w/ pump|
|Noise Level||49 - 54 dB(A)|
|Caster mounted dehumidifier|
|Caster mounted dehumidifier||Yes|
|Power Supply||115V / 6.6A / 60HZ / 0.63kW @ 80°F, 60%rh|
|Dimensions||27"H x19.5"L x 12"D|
|Weight (lbs)||58 lbs|
|Warranty||3-year warranty on the compressor, condenser, and evaporator|