Solid Wood Maple 3 Drawer Dressers - Pacific RimEXPERT:
Dressers are a chest of 3 drawers made of solid maple wood which are beautiful and functional. Dresser perfectly matches the entire maple bedroom furniture collection.
Solid Maple 3 Drawer Dresser
Dimensions: 31'H x 33 1/2'W x 18'D
AVAILABILITY: Because all furniture is hand-crafted, please allow 12-14 weeks for final delivery.
- 3-Drawer dresser is a shorter version of the five-drawer model. Drawer heights are graduated in heights of seven, eight and nine inches.
- Each dresser has a full rectangular web with dust jackets between each drawer.
- Drawers boast solid wood fronts, sides and backs as well as sliding dovetail joints and glide effortlessly on precision drawer slides.
- Drawer bottoms and backs are plywood, and back and recessed side panels are veneered plywood.
- Constructed of Pacific Coast Maple grown in managed forests in Washington and Oregon.
- Has an all natural oil based finish which includes tung oil and pure beeswax, highlighting its natural beauty.
- No toxic glues are used in the construction of this bed.
- The Mirror for the 3 and 6-drawer dressers are tall mirrors with the same style as the dressers to complement their design.
Summary:At this time of writing, I own several pieces of the Pacific Rim maple furniture and our children own several different pieces. We own an Arts and Crafts style king size bed with modified lowered footboard, the six drawer chest and the three drawer chest as well as two bedside tables. The children own a crib, a lingerie chest [used for baby clothes] and bunk beds in various styles. So you can see as a family we are great fans of this furniture. We have owned the pieces for about ten years and they look almost as good as they day we bought them.
All the pieces are beautifully made of solid maple and drawers slide easily in and out with workmanship rarely found in furniture nowadays. The finish is a low luster satin non toxic finish, so no health problems for the newborns or those with chemical sensitivities. What first strikes you when you first buy a piece of this furniture is how heavy it is and you hope you never have to move it again. My only gripe is that the furniture is dropped into your garage and not into your house, so even two healthy people had to struggle a bit, huffing and puffing to get the pieces upstairs. Even the headboards are solid and heavy. So be warned and line up some muscle to help. Having got over the puffing upstairs, we found that the bed assembled exceptionally easily and the instructions worked like a charm. About 5 years ago we broke one of the slats on the bed underneath the mattress, so decided to screw them down permanently since we have no intentions of moving.
We as a family are very pleased with all the Pacific Rim maple furniture and would heartily recommend this brand to anyone. What is all the more pleasing is that the price was so modest for the quality received so we regard this as excellent value for money. It is a custom order and can take several weeks to fulfill an order, so do not be in a hurry and plan ahead.
Solid Maple 3 Drawer Dresser
Technical Specifications of Solid Maple 3 Drawer Dresser
|Solid Maple 3 Drawer Dresser|
Video Reviews of Solid Maple 3 Drawer Dresser
Filters & Accessories for Solid Maple 3 Drawer Dresser
|3 Drawer Dresser||31'H x 33 1/2'W x 18'D|
|Solid Maple Wood Mirror||29'W x 45 1/4'H|
Free shipping does not apply to furniture. Shipping charges depend on location and item weight. Please call toll free at 1 888-236-7231 for a shipping quotation.