PAB3-1T Dehumidifier Pump and TubingEXPERT:
PAB3-1T Dehumidifier Pump and Tubing
For constant drainage of dehumidifier where no floor drain is available and the only option is a sink, window or location in the floor above the room.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships in 1-2 business days.
We also offer several dehumidifiers with pumps that are built-into the dehumidifier for basements, homes and commercial applications.
PAB3-1T Dehumidifier Pump and Tubing are ideal for someone who...
- Owns a dehumidifier without an internal pump.
- Prefers to continuously drain their dehumidifier rather than having to empty the bucket but does not have a floor drain.
- The area where the water is to be drained to is off the floor like a sink, window, or the floor above the room.
- They cannot or do not wish to elevate their dehumidifier from the floor to assist the flow of water into the drainage location.
- Would prefer a pump that is very quiet and does not continuously run.
- Wants a unit that can pump up to 15 feet vertically and several times horizontally along the ground.
- Four-quart plastic reservoir
- Thermally protected 115 or 230 VAC 3,000 rpm motor with stainless steel shaft
- 22 maximum lift
- Suitable for gas condensing furnace applications
- Inlets: 1-1/8" and 1-3/8", 3/4" FNPT at base available; Outlet: barbed 3/8" ID tubing
- Factory installed full-flow check valve
- 6 foot power cord and molded plug
- Available with auxiliary safety switch
- Available with 20' of 3/8" vinyl tubing
Technical Specifications of PAB3-1T Dehumidifier Pump and Tubing
|PAB3-1T Dehumidifier Pump and Tubing|
|Motor||115 VAC 3,000 rpm motor|
|Inlet size||2 Inlets 1-1/8" & 1-3/8"|
|Pipe discharge size|
|Pipe discharge size||3/8" in diameter|
|Reservoir capacity||4 qt.|
|Inlet heights||1-1/8" & 1-3/8"|
|Max temp||110° F|
|Tubing||20 ft. hose included|
|Power Cord||6 ft.|
|Dimensions||9.25"W x 6.0"D x 9.75"H|
|Warranty||3-year warranty after installation|