Our Home Comforts Wool Clog SlippersOur Expert Rating:
The Our Home Comforts Wool Clog Slippers has been discontinued.
Our Home Comforters Wool Clog Slippers, pure wool pile, fuzzy soft slippers for indoors or outdoors. Suede on top with fluffy inside lining and trim, plus non-skid soft soles.
- Quality Construction: sheepskin slippers with a plush lining of 100% Australian Merino wool and hard, skid-resistant soles.
- Unique benefits of wool slippers: In addition to being hypoallergenic, wool resists odors, mold and mildew. The wicking property of wool helps keeps your feet dryer so there is less opportunity for fungus growth.
- Wear all seasons: Because wool helps regulate your temperature, these slippers are great for keeping your feet cozy in the cool weather and cool in the warm weather.
- Wear Indoors and Outdoors: Non-skid, hard rubber soles makes these a great all-purpose slipper safe for use inside or running errand outside.
- Men and Women Styles: The men slippers are a bit wider and do not have the wool trim detail. The Women's Slippers with the wool trim are shown in the pictures.
- Very comfy
- Very warm
- Easy to slip on and walk around in
- Rubber sole allows you to wear them outside without worrying about ruining them if it is wet or snowy outside
- Rubber sole also prevents slipping and provides good support and cushion while walking around the house
- Mens version available
- They are slightly heavy on your feet because of the rubber sole
- They run around a half of size small because of all the wool fleece inside
- With use, the wool fleece compresses and the slippers start to feel loose
Summary:I can not say enough good things about these Wool Clog Slippers. They are warm and comfy and I can take the trash outside without having to change into shoes or boots! The rubber sole is sturdy and durable providing support and traction indoors and outdoors. They are very easy to slip on which makes them convenient to slip on if you need to make a quick trip down to the basement or outside to let the dog out, get the mail, take the trash out, etc. One time I almost wore them to the grocery store and got half way to my car before I looked down and realized I was in my slippers. I have loved every moment of these slippers, well almost every moment. Now that I have had them for about 4 years (this winter of 2010 will be their 4th winter) they are about worn out and starting to have an odor. The wool fleece sole is showing signs of bareness and the fleece inside has compressed so much that they are quite loose on my feet and I tend to be clumsy in them. I guess it is time for me to break down and get another pair. I have been very pleased with these slippers especially for their value. 4 years out of a slipper that costs only $60 is pretty darn good in my book!
Technical Specifications of Our Home Comforts Wool Clog Slippers
|Our Home Comforts Wool Clog Slippers|
Video Reviews of Our Home Comforts Wool Clog Slippers
Filters & Accessories for Our Home Comforts Wool Clog Slippers
PLEASE NOTE: We advise ordering 1/2 to 1 size larger than your normal shoe size for a comfortable fit.
|Size||Women’s Wool Clog Slippers||Men’s Wool Clog Slippers|
|Extra Small(XS)||5 - 6||N/A|
|Small (SM)||6.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 8.5|
|ME - Medium||8 - 9||9 - 10|
|Large (LG)||9.5 - 10.5||10.5 - 11.5|
|Extra Large (XL)||N/A||12 - 13|
|Extra Extra Large (XXL)||N/A||14 - 15|
Availability: Usually ships out in 2-3 business days