Omron MicroAir® Portable Nebulizers with Vibrating Mesh Technology – Handheld design, Runs on 2 AA batteries!Our Expert Rating:
The Omron MicroAir® Replacement Parts and Accessories has been discontinued.
Portable handheld nebulizer system by Omron. The MicroAir features vibrating mesh technology for ultra quiet, fast, effective treatments. Battery operated. Includes storage case and instructional DVD. Expert Reviews, Consumer Reviews.
See all of our asthma treatment products by Omron Healthcare.
Omron MicroAir® Portable Nebulizers with Vibrating Mesh Technology – Handheld design, Runs on 2 AA batteries! are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a portable nebulizer that is easily carried in a purse or pocket
- Wants an alternative to Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
- Wants a convenient, easy to use nebulizer system that provides fast and effective treatments
- World's smallest nebulizer provides unmatched portability and durability
- Easy, handheld operation – ideal for children
- Electronic Vibrating Mesh Technology featuring a Metal Alloy Mesh cap creates a dense, high efficiency aerosol
- Delivers medication to the last drop
- Capable of delivering concentrated medications with shorten treatment times
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol®, Alupent®, Brokosol®, Isuprel®, Pulmicort Respules®, Proventil®, Ventolin®, Xopenex®, DuoNeb® and Intal®
- Alternative to Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
- Universal adapters for masks and mouthpieces
- Ultra quiet operation
- Operates on two AA batteries (not included) – batteries should last 8 days if operating for 30 minutes a day
- Battery low indicator light
- Push button On/Off controls
- Two operating modes: continuous nebulization mode or manual nebulization mode
- Power on indicator light
- Detachable nebulizer head for easy cleaning
- Medicine bottle has a locking cap and holds 7 ml of medication
- Instructional DVD and manual included
- Storage case with hard nylon outer shell with zip closure - resembles an eyeglass case
- Optional Accessories: AC adapter and pediatric mask
Omron MicroAir® Replacement Parts and Accessories
Technical Specifications of Omron MicroAir® Replacement Parts and Accessories
|Omron MicroAir® Replacement Parts and Accessories|
Video Reviews of Omron MicroAir® Replacement Parts and Accessories
Filters & Accessories for Omron MicroAir® Replacement Parts and Accessories
Availability: Ships in 1-2 days
PLEASE NOTE: We are required to obtain a doctor's prescription for this product. You are welcome to order first and then fax the prescription to us at 781-843-2163 with your order confirmation number referenced.
Due to state laws, we cannot ship asthma relief products to California.