Omron CompAir® Elite Compact Compressor NebulizersOur Expert Rating:
The Omron CompAir® Elite Replacement Parts and Accessories has been discontinued.
Compact compressor nebulizer system by Omron. The CompAir Elite is ideal for use at home. Optional rechargeable battery and DC adapter. Expert Reviews, Consumer Reviews.
See all of our asthma treatment products by Omron Healthcare.
- Needs a compressor nebulizer for use at home
- Wants a compact system that offer high quality and durability
- Wants fast nebulization rates and efficient delivery
- Compact and easy to use
- Lightweight – unit without the battery weights just under 1 pound
- High quality durable design
- Air tube features easy to grip air plugs
- High performance jet nebulizer kit:
- Reusable – replace after 6 months
- Virtual valve technology allows for different exhalation and inhalation routes without a valve
- Helps minimize discharge of aerosol waste
- No separate valve to assemble or lose
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Nebulizes most all commonly prescribed aerosol medications
- Particle size - approximately 5 microns
- Easy to use on/off switch
- Three power option packages:
- Standard Package for at home use
- Deluxe Package with rechargeable battery
- Supreme Package with rechargeable battery and DC adapter
- Rechargeable battery comes with a battery charger and when fully charged will last approximately 35 minutes. Battery will last for about 300 charging cycles.
- Includes carrying case with accessory compartment and shoulder strap
- Includes 5 air filters
- Includes multi-lingual instruction manual and instructional DVD (English and Spanish)
Omron CompAir® Elite Replacement Parts and Accessories
Technical Specifications of Omron CompAir® Elite Replacement Parts and Accessories
|Omron CompAir® Elite Replacement Parts and Accessories|
Video Reviews of Omron CompAir® Elite Replacement Parts and Accessories
Filters & Accessories for Omron CompAir® Elite Replacement Parts and Accessories
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 days
PLEASE NOTE: We are required to obtain a doctor's prescription for this product. You are welcome to order first and then fax the prescription to us at 781-843-2163 with your order confirmation number referenced.
Due to state laws, we cannot ship asthma relief products to California.