Ogallala Comfort Company Sequoia 383 Thread Count Warm Hypodown Comforter - 700 Fill
These Ogallala Comfort Company Sequoia Hypodown warm comforters are made of an 70% Goose Down and 30% Syriaca Clusters fill and a 383 thread count cotton sateen cover with 14" baffle box construction and 700 fill. White. Weight: Warm. Sizes: Twin/XL Twin, Full/Queen, King, Grand King & Super King.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships out within 3-4 business days.
See our Complete Selection of Ogallala Bedding.
Ogallala Comfort Company Sequoia 383 Thread Count Warm Hypodown Comforter - 700 Fill are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a warm and cozy down comforter but is irritated by regular down fill
- Needs a natural, unbleached, chemical-free, hypoallergenic down comforter
- Wants a quality, well manufactured Eco-friendly comforter that is also OEKO-TEX® certified
- Is a cold sleeper and would benefit from a warm down comforter
- Fabric: eco-friendly, hypoallergenic cotton sateen
- Thread count: 383
- Hypodown 700 fill: 30% Syriaca clusters, 70% White Goose Down
- Design: 14" baffle box stitching
- 3-D Baffling: Yes
- Sizes: Twin/XL Twin, Full/Queen, King, Grand King and Super King
- Weight: Warm
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified products
- Manufacturer's limited 15-year warranty
The At-Home Laundering Instructions:
The “do-it-yourself” laundering approach is at your own risk and voids any warranty coverage. We would highly recommend to leave the laundering to the professionals! However, if you are feeling brave, here’s how:
1. Use a large-capacity, front-loading washing machine. DO NOT use a top-loading washing machine.
2. Detergent must be an approved down-wash, such as Down Wash (by Le Blanc) or Dreft. DO NOT use Woolite.
3. Washing machine settings should be on cold water and the cycle should be DELICATE or HAND WASH.
4. After the first cycle is complete, run the cycle again without detergent to ensure all of the soap is removed.
5. Dry in a large-capacity dryer at medium heat for a minimum of 6-8 hours, checking every 30 minutes to pull apart down clumps. When you think your comforter or pillow is dry, put it back into the dryer for one or two more cycles. Yes, you just read that right! DO NOT attempt to air dry since it will not dry quickly enough and will cause mildew.
The Sequoia Warm Hypodown 700 Fill comforters feature 70% pure white goose Down and 30% Syriaca clusters. The down and syriaca in these comforters is the cleanest, least treated fibers we could find anywhere—due to the quality of materials used, cleaning process and the addition of the natural Syriaca clusters.
OEKO-TEX® standard is an independent test and certification system for all types of textiles tested for harmful substances. The standards are globally binding and reviewed/modified/expanded each year. The test parameters include: (1) substances banned by law, (2) substances regulated by law, (3) substances know to be harmful to health which have not yet been explicitly regulated by law, and (4) parameters for safeguarding health.
OEKO-TEX® products are tested for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives such as tetra and pentachlorophenol. Textiles are also tested for banned carcinogenic and proven allergenic substances and must have skin-friendly pH values and acceptable color fastness.
The OEKO-TEX® test and certification system is centrally issued by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. There are 16 independent accredited facilities for textile testing and research and the Association currently operates 50 contact offices in all important global regions of textile production.
Summary:Our most popular and traditional comforter, the Ogallala Sequoia warm hypodown comforter offers outstanding fill power, amazing loft, and luxurious fullness for those that want that extra warmth at night. For allergy sufferers, the cleanliness and hypoallergenic properties of the down is paramount. This manufacturer makes beautifully-constructed comforters where there have been no shortcuts in any part of the fabrication process. The Hypodown bedding Collection does it better than most because it introduces a small amount of Syriaca into the down, which in turn enhances its hypoallergenic properties. You do not need the most expensive covering; this comforter will last more than a lifetime if given the proper care which includes putting it into a duvet cover so it is protected. These eco-friendly Hypodown comforters are also cruelty free and the down is not “hand harvested”, instead it is naturally collected as part of the molting process. Hand harvesting is banned in some countries and for good reason. Hypodown is collected in a way that is cruelty free and protects the monarch butterfly habitat, so animal lovers need not feel guilty when purchasing this comforter. Drift off in a cloud of comfort and wrap yourself in a better and healthier night's sleep with these Sequoia hypodown luxury comforters.
Ogallala Sequoia Warm Hypodown Comforter - 700 Fill
Technical Specifications of Ogallala Sequoia Warm Hypodown Comforter - 700 Fill
|Ogallala Sequoia Warm Hypodown Comforter - 700 Fill|
|Comforters Construction||14" Baffle Box|
|Comforters Weight or Season|
|Comforters Weight or Season||Warm|
|Comforters Covers||383 thread count Cotton Sateen|
|Down Comforter Fill|
|Down Comforter Fill||70% White Goose Down and 30% Syriaca Clusters|
|Comforters Sizes||Twin/XL Twin, Full/Queen, King, Grand King, Super King|
Video Reviews of Ogallala Sequoia Warm Hypodown Comforter - 700 Fill
Filters & Accessories for Ogallala Sequoia Warm Hypodown Comforter - 700 Fill
|Twin/XL Twin||90" x 70"||Filled with 24 ounces|
|Full/Queen||94" x 90"||Filled with 40 ounces|
|King||94" x 106"||Filled with 47 ounces|
|Grand King||98" x 108"||Filled with 50 ounces|
|Super King||110" x 115"||Filled with 59 ounces|
Please Note: Opened bedding is not returnable unless covered under the warranty.