Mulberry West Silk Filled Blankets
The Mulberry silk filled blanket has been Discontinued.
Wrap yourself in the luxurious comfort and protection of a Mulberry West silk filled blanket. Made from only the finest high quality natural silk fibers embedded in a bleach-free, 300 thread count cotton cover, the Mulberry West silk filled blanket is hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to allergens, dust mites and bed bugs. It’s even mold and mildew resistant. The Mulberry silk-fill is porous and pure, allowing for excellent ventilation and moisture absorption. Enjoy the comfort of breathable silk that adjusts to your body’s temperature. Durable, odor resistant and perfect to cuddle with on a cool summer night or a chilly winter day to take the chill off.
- Filled with pure Mulberry silk floss
- 75 grams of fill for lightweight warmth
- Covered in 100% cotton, 300 thread count
- 3-inch satin trimmed edge
- Eco-friendly packaging made from recycled non-woven material
- Tested to be 100% free of lead, formaldehyde and PVC
- Made in China
- 10 year warranty against workmanship and material defects
- Natural benefits of Mulberry silk:
- Hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial
- Resistant to allergens, dust mites and bed bugs
- Repels mold and mildew
- Flame resistant
- Fill will not shift or bunch
- Adjusts to body temperature
- Wicks away moisture
- Durable, long lasting fiber
Spot clean. Air dry in the sunshine to naturally refresh silk fibers. Ok to dry clean. Do not machine wash or dry. We highly suggest covering your blanket with a washable duvet cover to keep it clean longer.
Mulberry silk comes from the cocoons of silkworms that feed only on Mulberry leaves. The cocoon’s silk filaments are stretched into a flat web of silk floss which are stacked, then sealed inside 100% cotton fabric. Mulberry silk is naturally a pearl white color and odor-free. It is processed with little to no chemicals, and is bleach-free. The Mulberry silk and 100% cotton used to make this bedding is sourced separately to find the purest and highest quality. The final product is made by a reportable and ethical manufacturer in China. Third-party inspections for chemicals including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), formaldehyde and lead are conducted.
We were naturally intrigued by the Mulberry West silk-filled bedding for its allergy friendly properties, ability to repel bed-bugs and dust mites and its great value price. After seeing and testing the Mulberry West comforter and blanket we knew they would be a favorite of our allergy customers. They are simple yet feel luxurious and in so many ways, is the ideal bedding for an allergy sufferer.
- The Mulberry silk-fill gives this blanket a light and airy feel which is also smooth and sumptuous all at the same time. A very luxurious feeling blanket.
- The blanket does not have a lot of silk fill but it still feels warm and cuddly. The nature of the pulled silk floss web layer allows it to breath while retaining body heat to deliver the perfect touch of warmth.
- This blanket makes the perfect bed cover for use during warm summer months. It adds just the right about of weight to make you feel comfortable without overheating your body throughout the night. Silk's natural ventilation and high moisture wicking and drying abilities makes it an ideal bedding for those who sleep hot at night or experience hot flashes.
- The Mulbery West blanket is truly odorless. Unlike wool and other organic, natural and synthetic fills used for bedding, the mulberry silk had no noticeable odor, which is great for anyone who is sensitive to smells.
- Safe and healthy to sleep with. This blanket naturally repels dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew; all the common allergens and pests that like to share our homes. The natural hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial proprieties of the Mulberry silk fill make this blanket an obvious choice for an allergy or asthma sufferer. It also eliminates the need to buy a bed bug or dust mite cover, which saves money. Not to mention you can rest assured this blanket is not out gassing toxins from added treatments or finishes.
- This blanket is simple yet well made. The silk fill is top-quality and the cotton is pure and soft. The satin trim adds a touch of style to the otherwise plain look of the white blanket. If cared for properly this blanket should last you many years. It is also protected with a 10 year warranty against workmanship and material defects.
- Great value. Considering all of the natural allergy friendly properties of this blanket, its scrumptious feel and 10-year warranty, it is very reasonably priced and worth the investment. This is by far one of the best values for mulberry silk bedding we have seen in a very long time.
- Unfortunately this blanket is not machine washable. It will need to be spot cleaned and air dried or it can be dry cleaned. If you opt to have it dry cleaned try using an environmentally friendly dry cleaner to reduce the number of chemicals that will be used on it during the cleaning process. We highly suggest use of a duvet cover to help keep the Mulberry West silk blanket clean and reduce trips to the dry cleaners, which can be expensive.
Summary:The Mulberry West silk filled blanket is an ideal choice for anyone who suffers from allergies caused by dust mites, mold or mildew. It is a perfect option for someone who is allergic to down, dislikes the smell of wool and does not want a synthetic fabric blanket. The Mulberry West silk filled blanket is a great value and should last for years with proper care. It lends a simple and classic look with a hint of satin elegance when draped over the bed or furniture. Most of all, it is cozy, sumptuous and healthy!
Technical Specifications of Mulberry West Silk Filled Blanket
|Mulberry West Silk Filled Blanket|
Video Reviews of Mulberry West Silk Filled Blanket
Filters & Accessories for Mulberry West Silk Filled Blanket
|Queen||94" x 90"||75 grams||5.5 lbs|
|King||106" x 90"||75 grams||6.5 lbs|
Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been removed from their original packaging, use or laundered are NOT returnable. Returns for defective items must be claimed within 10 days of recite. Returned items are for exchange only. No refunds will be issued.