NebXP™ Portable Handheld Compressor Nebulizer KitsEXPERT:
The NebXP™ Portable Handheld Compressor Nebulizer Kits has been discontinued.
Portable handheld compressor nebulizer kit by Mabis Healthcare. The NebXP compressor kit provides treatments at home, in the car or on the go. Standard kit includes AC adapter. Deluxe kit includes AC, DC adapters and rechargeable battery. Expert Reviews, Consumer Reviews.
See all of our asthma treatment products by Mabis Healthcare.
NebXP™ Portable Handheld Compressor Nebulizer Kits are ideal for someone who...
- Wants a versatile compressor nebulizer kit that is compact and easy to use
- Lives an active lifestyle and does not want to be restricted to at home treatments
- Effective medication therapy
- Easy to use as a handheld or tabletop compressor with clear cove
- Quick, safe and convenient treatments
- Single on/off power button
- Ideal for all ages
- Quiet: 60dBa
- Portable and lightweight – weights under 1 lb without battery
- AC adapter conveniently plugs into any 110 volt outlet – included in Standard and Deluxe kit
- 12V DC auto adapter and rechargeable Battery included in Deluxe kit for on-the-go treatments
- NiMH battery will operate for approximately 45 minutes on a full charge. 1st time charge is 24 hrs. Recharging takes 4-12 hrs. Battery should last for 2 years.
- Nebulizes most common prescribed aerosol medications
- Reusable jet nebulizer with angled mouthpiece and 7' tubing
- Particle size: 0.5-10 microns
- Deluxe kit includes nylon zippered carry case
- User manual in English and Spanish
NebXP™ Portable Handheld Compressor Nebulizer Kits
Technical Specifications of NebXP™ Portable Handheld Compressor Nebulizer Kits
|NebXP™ Portable Handheld Compressor Nebulizer Kits|
Video Reviews of NebXP™ Portable Handheld Compressor Nebulizer Kits
Filters & Accessories for NebXP™ Portable Handheld Compressor Nebulizer Kits
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 days
PLEASE NOTE: We are required to obtain a doctor's prescription for this product. You are welcome to order first and then fax the prescription to us at 781-843-2163 with your order confirmation number referenced.
Due to state laws, we cannot ship asthma relief products to California.